I am forming a syndicate of professional gamers...

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
For a very serious business endeavor once Diablo 3 comes out. Without going into too much detail I need phenomenal, like-minded gamers that have a desire to take their play to higher levels for mutual profit. There is going to be a golden well of untapped wealth when the game comes out that only top gamers will have access to.

I am a Rank 1 multigladiator in World of Warcraft, have a world first achievement in Warhammer Online, and have been avidly gaming and pushing my limits for over 10 years now. If you feel you would be interested in this challenging endeavor, send me a PM or e-mail at JBertroche@yahoo.com Let me know a bit about yourself and why you are able to proudly distinguish yourself from the average gamer. Other items of note are playtime/schedule, methods of communication, and anything else of note that will properly help me understand you as a person and as a gamer. If accepted you will receive a reply and proposal for Diablo 3.

Thank you for your time,
-K

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You can't make a atmospheric and effective horror game with bright vibrant colors, as simple as that. And Blizzard must know this. So Diablo 3 is going to be nothing like the Diablo games that wer'e use to. Which imo is a bad thing.Diablo has always been bright over the top. The shiny white armors, the rediculous looking armors. The spell effects.
cool story bro.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't make a atmospheric and effective horror game with bright vibrant colors, as simple as that. And Blizzard must know this. So Diablo 3 is going to be nothing like the Diablo games that wer'e use to. Which imo is a bad thing.Diablo has always been bright over the top. The shiny white armors, the rediculous looking armors. The spell effects.
I like those things. It's called a video game.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
is it me or was this dude pretty much bragging about how big of a virgin he is? So pretty much you want me to contact you describing myself in the best way possible for some hardcore virgin 2x too decide if I'm worthy of being around his virginess or not......

<--- doors that way

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
is it me or was this dude pretty much bragging about how big of a virgin he is? So pretty much you want me to contact you describing myself in the best way possible for some hardcore virgin 2x too decide if I'm worthy of being around his virginess or not......

<--- doors that way
You obviously misunderstood the concept of forming a group to undertake a very serious and likely financially rewarding endeavor. The part about myself was to hopefully inform the populace that I am qualified for such an undertaking and is also a means to show what kind of players I am looking for. I really liked the virgin remark. As if having a washed up child predator picture such as yourself doesn't speak for itself. Regardless of what happens on this forum, I'll get the playerbase I need.

Also, there aren't doors on webpages idiot, but if there were go ahead and take your jelly that way ---------------->

d-(^_^)Z

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just you put off this like mega Dry skin sword jedi ***....

I mean can you take anyone serious when they sound like this?