Human strategy, anyone?

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well, I'm asking for a good human strategy. I want to know about ur strats and this is the strat for human I currently use:
-Three peasants to gold, 1 builds altar and the other 1 builds barracks.
-My next peasant build a farm
-Next peasant (7th peasant) goes to gold and the 8th peasant builds a farm
-One more peasant goes to gold
-The peasants who have finished building the altar and the barracks go gather lumber
-I make an archmage and keep pumping out footmen until I get about 7 or 8

my strat changes if I play against orc, where I rush for knights and armor upgrades.
Against night elf, I get defend ability and armor.
Against undead I make a combination of knights and some air... with mountain king as my second hero.

Correct my strat!!!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Try to squeeze an Arcane Tower in that build. This tower holds back rushers and also you can use its Reveal ability for effective scouting and fending off of ne, burrowed fiends or other cloakable things.

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Ya, I do that now ^^. It works perfectly. Some guy tried to rush with 5 grunts and a blademaster and I kicked his ass with my arcane tower and 2 footmen and archmage :) But, I mostly lose to human players because they get lots of priests and sorceress and they kick my knights butt. Is there any counter for that?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I often get mortars and put them in a subgroup. Then if casters come, switch to mortar subgroup and ff nuke the casters one by one. 3 morts is enough to kill one caster, plus the splash will make it easier to kill the rest.

Kingbot90

Reaction score
my strat changes if I play against orc, where I rush for knights and armor upgrades.
I reccomend trying a bit of gryffens and rifflemen in that combo. The griffens are good counter for tauren. Also, rifflemen are decent if they try pumping a bit of raiders in there.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
True, considering that Rifle armor offers better protection to siege. But you need to be careful if the person has defesnive casters (docs and walkers) or the player isn't standing his ground. If he running back to base for instance, you could lose rifles = to teh raiders.

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
But, I mostly lose to human players because they get lots of priests and sorceress and they kick my knights butt. Is there any counter for that?
I'm surprised no one mentioned Breakers. HUM mirror for me is a Foot / Breaker / Priest fight (get Knights when ure Foots get AoEd too much).

Breakers will make his priests and Sorcs crap, and u can bolt and FF with breakers to gg his AM. Get some DHawks if he gets desperate with Gryphs.

Just watch out for Morts with FragShards.