HU~ Dont know wat to go these days?!?!?!?

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dont know wat to go these days?!?!?!?

I have put this same name for the orc forum but for human i dont know wat to go at all. I used to go mass gryphs which would always do good unless i got in trouble with someone with sorceress and priest and then i decide to go casters for human, well that doesnt work to well for me because i keep doing bad with micro for the casters for human, well actually i am bad with ever caster wen u say micro, well anyway so i decide to go mass knights which seemed very good for a little while then i get killed my gryphs and some how i end up doing this all over again. So i am just wondering wat do u guys go and wat should i do.

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1- gryphons are only good if upgraded, and it takes alot of time to do it and before you have a good army you havent creeped that much and you might get rushed if you straight tech, so i wouldnt suggest doing ONLY gryphons, you need footmen for ground support and creep.

2- use hotkeys for casters and get alot of sorc, slow rules

that's all I can say

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
an easy tactic is MK/AM/ priest and knight. 2 priest casting inner fire and 2 healing. upgrade armor for knight asap and with inner fire they will never die. plus u can hero nuke with clap and blizz.