How to dupe? plz help (will pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheejudo

Duping..

Can someone privately give me the lowdown on duping... I will pay you good.. (it wouldn't really matter tho because you can duped nehting you want..:mad: ) Please just help me :D

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
flaming just keep it to yourself please. they made open bnet for a reason. so that all the hackers could play their. realm is supposed to be clean of hacks.

EDIT: the LAST thing we all need is another resurgance of duped windy's floating around

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want 2 know how to dupe also plz i have been look for a long time. Flaming send me a PM< plz and tell me how!!!

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
duped items are scanned for by blizzard daily and are deleted.

the ONLY reason anyone would want one is so they can STEAL other ppl's items with the dupe.

i can understand beating the system (blizzard) but takeing away some kids hard earned time and efforts is just wrong.

EDIT: stealing ppl's items is no better than all those ppl YOU complain about that stick keyloggers and trojans in all your fav hacks. dont be such a hypocrite.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not if they dupe sojs or Extreme Rare items like 1.08s wich a poor kid would not even attempt to buy.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TwistedRat
Not if they dupe sojs or Extreme Rare items like 1.08s wich a poor kid would not even attempt to buy.
theirs no way to tell what they would dupe with the technique. in which case you have to assume they would use it to steal items from ppl. because you know thats what alot of them would do. ive been playin this game since it first hit store shelves. ive come acrost mabey 5 ppl since then that have been honest.

anyhow.. do we really need to delute the value of SOJ's even more? their are so many already from previouse duping techniques and lets not forget the infamous gambling hack.

personally i think as soon as blizzard fixed the gambling hack and the duping hacks that they should have immediately deleted all SOJ's.

the game is not supposed to revolve around 1 item. its supposed to be ppl trading usefull items for other usefull items. not seeing if you can get 15soj together for a specific item. granted the SOJ is a good ring. but only really to sorcs.

personally i miss the good ol trading days before the gambling hack. i once saw a lvl 96 barb offering 3 godly duel leech rings for 1 soj.. A BARB! who has no use for it. thats what its supposed to be like.

EDIT: i have a feeling though that within a year this game will be just as hacked out and useless as original diablo was. hopefully they will get it right on diablo 3.

saoncer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its only a game, to each his own if that means i take some kids hard work away so what its happen to me and i dont care anymore so what goes around comes around and it usaully some little kid trying to scam you in the first place

stgetee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got an 869 mf sor and i hae found 1 soj from meph and 1 unsocketed ghoul sting
sold 4 5 sojs

Status
Not open for further replies.