• Undecided

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

wizzy_the_genius

:fencing HOW DIABLO 3 SHOULD BE...
Classes/Races:
Diablo 3 needs to have class/race combinations to make players different. Whenever i go in a game i see the same old stuff. All chars these days are too similar. Diablo 3 needs to have variety.
Classes (Of course the D2x chars): Barbarian, Paladin, Sorceress, Necromancer, Amazon, Druid, Assassin. New Classes: Archer, Ranger, Beastmaster, Cleric, Mage, Wizard, Fighter, Warrior, Rouge, Sorcerer, Priest, Demon Summoner, General, Bard, Theif, Illusionist, Mummy and Soldier. Possibly more.

Races: As i said before to many people are similar in the diablo world. Make the game more unique and original. Then whenever u join a game u will see somthing new not the same @$%! every single game. Races should include: Humans, Elfs, Orcs, Dwarfs, Cat people, Angels, Succubus, Goblins, Undead, Insects, Bird people, and Demons. Also there will be mixes of the classes. Of course there could be many more.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hmm...wouldn't the system be rather complicated though with that many classes and races in the game?

Then and again, we might have a similar game compared to WC and SC. But yeah, you've got good suggestions. :)

I wanna be the evil dude the next time. It'd really be interesting to see what goes on in the mind of the bad apples. :D

- Amantis

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah i likke that idea... but with all those classes it would be a very large game

Keldramir

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It would be cool to have two sides to the game:
Evil
and
Good

The game needs more teamplay which means more classes and such...also instead of being able to murder hundreds of helpless cows on a ranch, you and your party would be taking down 1-5 enemies at a time.

You can choose to be good as a Human, Elf, Barbarian or Amazon..
or
you can be evil as an Undead or Monster or Demon.

Some classes for good could be:
Ranger - uses dual wield and fast and accurate scimitars, bow as a next weapon and can use nature to do small buffs
Paladin - same, but include more healing abilities and stronger
Warrior - like the barbarian class in D2, but more towards attacks and defenses than any warcries
Archer - excellent with the bow and crossbow
Rogue - like EQ and D2 without the weak traps
Cleric - Can heal the party, buff, and use good energy to kill
Bard - Sings songs / warcries to buff the party or to hurt enemies
Druid - Can shapeshift, summon animals, use nature to buff and attack
Enchanter - Can imbue items, socket maybe, enchant creatures, party,and items temporarily, summon items for a game.

As for evil...
Necromancer - raises undead and uses evil energy to kill
Shadow Knight - opposite of the paladin, wields 2h weapons, can raise an undead pet
Fallen Warrior - loses all his angel abilities and wings :( and is like a warrior, but evil.
Archer - same but with evil skills and such
....more....

Instead of having tons of games on the server, the server has premade games like some made for JUST starting, some for working in Kurast, and some for killing Diablo and such, but there will be more than just that, like games for trading and a NEW ACT just for PvP.

Each game allows 24 players to join. (good for dueling or taking down diablo)

Diablo would be like . . . Lady Vox or Veeshan in EQ. He would be tough to take down. Everyone would have to use their skills to help.

I don't know...thats my two coppers..

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yes but there wouldnt be a diablo he is deaD.......... or is he!!!

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
I wuold like to say... orcs elves and other fantasystuff doesn´t fit in the diablo universe. Think! A orc and a elf hounting a evil demon in the diablo universe! HAHA :D

But i like that evil/good stuff... it would be cool with being a evil demon or even a ghost with skills that have never been seen and go hunting the good guy to stop their plans of an evil destinction.
hehehe. Forget that legion of classes. If the game gonna be popular it cant be too difficult and complicated!

And ffs!
Humans and ordinary animals are the good guys! All other creatures is evil! Thats the diablo universe style... they cant change that. Other kind of humans is the only way to change it from the! Previous games, right?!?!

Evilcowman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like Keldramir's idea but making it to much like the classic dnd would make it a lot like never winter night. And if you like nwn then you can just play that i think that d3 should be like d3 but have a much larger world more options on movement and so on.. deeper story line. And a much darker of a world to really show a grousom scary world like a actual hell.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
thats a very good idia.. you know i think they should just drop diablo and make "the world" and everything would be like on .hack//sign... that would be a friggin cool game.... if you like.. got to chose your apperence... and it were like this big online rpg... or something.. i duno.. nvm...

Kevnii

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, torrid, the world would rock! But i don't think we should have the evil good thing. If i signed up to be like a demon for instances, i don't want to half to be evil just because i'd be a demon. I think the good and evil thing should be tossed out, or at least let there be a neutral ground where gamers can hover for a while till they decide either good or evil or if they don't want to decide at all.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And Gender, in diablo if you want to use ice spells you have to be ther sorceress or if you want to be a holy guy you have to be a man.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by LiviruS
I wuold like to say... orcs elves and other fantasystuff doesn´t fit in the diablo universe. Think! A orc and a elf hounting a evil demon in the diablo universe! HAHA :D

But i like that evil/good stuff... it would be cool with being a evil demon or even a ghost with skills that have never been seen and go hunting the good guy to stop their plans of an evil destinction.
hehehe. Forget that legion of classes. If the game gonna be popular it cant be too difficult and complicated!

And ffs!
Humans and ordinary animals are the good guys! All other creatures is evil! Thats the diablo universe style... they cant change that. Other kind of humans is the only way to change it from the! Previous games, right?!?!
Actually, considering that there were Angels in Diablo, other races would fit in well. I believe, somewhere in the history, the sorceresses had "ties" to elves.

I like the idea. But, along with quality, I would also like the online game play to remain free. Oh! What I mean by quality is "bang for buck". D2 has decent quality. Nice graphics, decent story, but it still needs lot of work. Hmm? Mayhaps we shall see a fuller game in D3... If and when it comes out...

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
oh... but i dont whant to be or play with that kind of races... catpeople, birdpeople, insects! HAAH

imagin an Insect wearing a Gothic platemail of the Kings and throws a fireballs, at the same time it hits a "evil" goblin with a Great Maul of Giants... wouldnt that be a little bit (unDiablo)!

Wird

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keldramir
It would be cool to have two sides to the game:
Evil
and
Good

The game needs more teamplay which means more classes and such...also instead of being able to murder hundreds of helpless cows on a ranch, you and your party would be taking down 1-5 enemies at a time.

You can choose to be good as a Human, Elf, Barbarian or Amazon..
or
you can be evil as an Undead or Monster or Demon.

Some classes for good could be:
Ranger - uses dual wield and fast and accurate scimitars, bow as a next weapon and can use nature to do small buffs
Paladin - same, but include more healing abilities and stronger
Warrior - like the barbarian class in D2, but more towards attacks and defenses than any warcries
Archer - excellent with the bow and crossbow
Rogue - like EQ and D2 without the weak traps
Cleric - Can heal the party, buff, and use good energy to kill
Bard - Sings songs / warcries to buff the party or to hurt enemies
Druid - Can shapeshift, summon animals, use nature to buff and attack
Enchanter - Can imbue items, socket maybe, enchant creatures, party,and items temporarily, summon items for a game.

As for evil...
Necromancer - raises undead and uses evil energy to kill
Shadow Knight - opposite of the paladin, wields 2h weapons, can raise an undead pet
Fallen Warrior - loses all his angel abilities and wings :( and is like a warrior, but evil.
Archer - same but with evil skills and such
....more....

Instead of having tons of games on the server, the server has premade games like some made for JUST starting, some for working in Kurast, and some for killing Diablo and such, but there will be more than just that, like games for trading and a NEW ACT just for PvP.

Each game allows 24 players to join. (good for dueling or taking down diablo)

Diablo would be like . . . Lady Vox or Veeshan in EQ. He would be tough to take down. Everyone would have to use their skills to help.

I don't know...thats my two coppers..
I've got a better idea: Why don't we copy everquest COMPLETELY?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who would play as an "insect"? What a dumb idea.