Homers shall never say "doe" the same way!?!?

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just heard on tv that the person doing homers voice is asking for more money or gonna leave :( of course i am watch simpsons when they say this.bad if this spurs other vocies to want for money =\

but they could find a new one,and any way new episodes come out like once a week how hard can it be

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Matt Groaning and simpsons workers/company can afford it. The voice of homer did ask for more. And under now they are going to negoiate.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bah.......just give the guy more cash,,,,make a simpsons movie and rake in tha dough.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Simpsons is overrated. Family Guy > Simpsons.

Simpsons also sold out with the billion video games they have

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Jake Jeckel
Simpsons is overrated. Family Guy > Simpsons.

so true

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I myself love the Simpsons as well as Futurama. I might have to go on a small rampage if they cancelled the series.

Oh and to be technically correct and a royal pain in the ass, as always, the correct form of the word is D'oh.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
His name is Dan Casteleneta(sp?), not 'the person doing homers voice'. :p

aphextwin

Reaction score
why is there not a simpsons movie neways :( and matt groening better give the guy more Green or else the simpson will sux

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what the hell are you guys talking about? family guy > simpsons is a matter of personal preferance and not a fact. theres absolutely no point in discussing which of them is better considering that those things are based upon opinions which cant be backed up with arguments. its not about a certain truth to be found out, its just everyones own thing what he likes better.

simpsons > family guy

and from what i heard last time i checked they quit with season 15 anyway so thats that

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya but i think family guy is so much funnier.... but ya i guess tahts my opinion

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I didn't mean it to become some big debate, I was just letting you guys know, that I feel Family guy > Simpsons...Which it does. They got some mad gut busters on FG, while Simpsons has a fenny episode every now and then...

IDefy

Reaction score
I dont prefer either and if the guy is that greedy then so be it...

Just another schmuck wanting money in the entertainment industry.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sry bout the name and spelling lol i heard a fox 5 news thing saying that the voice of homer wants more "d'oh" or he is leaving.
i like simpsons and family guy the same

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Matt G isnt going to make a simpson movie for awhile. Hell make the movie when interest in the simpsons goes down.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
personally, i think simpsons > family guy.
anyway @topic: some people are just greedy. usually people that have a lot of money are even more greedy. seriously fox people dont want to lose the simpsons or else they would make less money, so im sure they will pay the guy. and if they dont then i swear there is going to be bloodshed... :lucifer

Magikarp

Reaction score
Jake Jeckel: I didn't mean it to become some big debate, I was just letting you guys know, that I feel Family guy > Simpsons...Which it does
Amen to that.