Hi,new

G

Guiulfo

I'm new here in this forum and everything i read is really nice.

Just want to say Hello.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BattleForums. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help you out. There's a lot of interesting content and articles around the forums and on the homepage.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey. What games you play? What's your story?

Btw, nice avatar!

G

Guiulfo

I am a hardcore PS3 fan! My favourite Ps3 games are red dead redemption and call of duty: black ops, I love their story, gameplay, characters, script, voice acting, graphics, sound...almost everything. Awesome!

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am a hardcore PS3 fan! My favourite Ps3 games are red dead redemption and call of duty: black ops, I love their story, gameplay, characters, script, voice acting, graphics, sound...almost everything. Awesome!
Are you excited for MW3?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
He better be stoked for MW3

and that's awesome. I'm a PS3 gamer too, seems like most people have a 360 so glad to see you on the forums. What's your gamertag? and did you pick up battlefield 3? it's pretty sweet... although I imagine I'll drop it for MW3 over the next month before returning