Hey, how can I play?

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to start playing this. Where can i get ahold of the goodies to download and what server does everyone play on?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The server I am using, and hopefully promoting is on D2Maniacs. The connection info is there, but I will be posting about it shortly.

But it is best to wait till I post the instructions. Because there is something you need to do to make sure Zy-el doesn't crash when you connect to thier server.

The files are in either the D2M forums under Zy-el. Or on the home page using the Table of Contents post.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i used to play with chris but then he just deserted me for no reason

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Deserted you? You were doing fine until you randomly declared hostile FOR NO REASON and you weren't taking things seriously as usual, so I called you a hooligan for it. I continued playing and you stopped playing afterwards. Pissing me off and giving up was basically your own fault.

And no offense, but if you are going to use this section to bolster yourself or demote myself in something you barely could get past level 40 in, then not only I will infract you, but I will be moving your posts out of this section.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
you deserted me and i didnt want to play it alone so i quit dude it was really awesome until you went and did that remember how epic tristram was we pwned them so badly oh man i miss those days i would reinstall it if u werent so mean to me

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, as I said - that was mostly your fault. But at least you had a good time.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well Cheeze, you should never randomly declare hostile - regardless if its for jokes or you actually wanted to PK me. Especially when I was helping you level. You know it pisses me off when people do that.

And it wasn't necessary to blab about what you and I were doing on MSN to a bunch of people, especially when some of it was twisted truth.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would join but reinstalling and shit is going to take forever -.- I cant just delete the 1.12a patch and install the 1.09 patch?

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
all i did was declare hostile for one little duel then you removed me from f list and blocked me and ditched me so i had to lvl by myself which was no fun without u

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You cannot revert from 1.12 to 1.09d. And the 1.09 Reverter on D2M doesn't let you connect to D2Maniacs, even with the Zy-el files intact.

I know this because Cheeze and I tried, and we both ended up having to reinstall D2, then upgrade to 1.09D, and install Zy-el to fix it.

But I have posted instructions on how to reinstall D2, with Zy-el and put the whole thing in another directory, so you can use 1.12 in your default D2 directory, and have a sub for zy-el.

I personally have that setup. I run Nezeramontias 1.10 on my default.

Cheeze said:
all i did was declare hostile for one little duel then you removed me from f list and blocked me and ditched me so i had to lvl by myself which was no fun without u
You randomly did it, without my consent or agree. And there were other reasons I blocked you, which have nothing to do with when you and I played Zy-el. I seriously don't want to repeat them because 1) It will turn into a flame war, and 2) I have posted them enough times.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I Dont have my LoD Disc anymore and when I DL Lod from the blizzard website it auto installs the 1.12 -.-

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright i have it installed. add Account name: Jordanyadig if you want to play.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Fair enough. Just don't annoy me :p.

Mine is Hellwolf_36

I will either be using my Trapsin Kurisu
Or my sorc Sypha-Belnades.