Helltorch for amazon

ch33rsm8

Reaction score
sorry i'm new but can someone please give me the link that will describe the process to obtain this unique item? i'm sure it's out there but i have had no luck finding it

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Bottom line: You've got to unlock uber tristram. It takes a few very strong characters to get a torch because the uber bosses are really tough, as their name suggests.

Diablo 2 Ãœber bosses
Tristram has the following ubers: Lilith, Ãœber Diablo, Ãœber Baal, Ãœber Mephisto, Ãœber Duriel, Ãœber Izual.

Patch 1.11 Ãœber Tristram

To trigger the ubers event, you must collect items called keys. There are three types. The Countess drops the Key of Terror, the false Summoner drops the Key of Hate, and Nihlathak drops the Key of Destruction...

When you have collected three keys, go anywhere in the town of Harrogath in Act 5 and transmute these three keys together in the Horadric Cube. One of three portals will open, to the Furnace of Pain, the Matron's Den, or the Forgotten Sands, in which you will fight Ãœber-Izual, an Andariel-like creature called Lilith and Ãœber Duriel respectively. Each of these bosses drops one of the Prime Evil's relics, Lilith drops "Diablo's Horn", Ãœber Duriel drops Baal's Eye, and Ãœber Izual drops Mephisto's Brain.

When you have collected all three relics (a.k.a. body parts) you must go back to Harrogath, and transmute the three relics. This will open a portal to Ãœber Tristram, where you will fight improved versions of the Prime Evils all at once - the Ãœbers. Prepare for the hardest fight of your D2 career. The last of the Prime Evils you kill will drop a large charm called the Hellfire Torch. It gives 3+ to the skill levels of a random character class, 10-20 to all resistances and attributes, a chance to cast Diablo's Firestorm on striking, 8+ to light radius and Hydra charges. This is your reward for all the trouble of collecting keys, relics, and killing the Ãœbers.
Source: (a little more info and videos here too)
Diablo 2 uber bosses in Tristram: Lilith, Ãœber Diablo, Ãœber Baal, Ãœber Mephisto, Ãœber Duriel, Ãœber Izual

Coffindragger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
sorry i'm new but can someone please give me the link that will describe the process to obtain this unique item? i'm sure it's out there but i have had no luck finding it
Open Uber trists, it takes Three keysets, Which you get from the summoner, Nitalhik, and The countess in hell

You add all three key sets to open The mini boss portals

Kill the mini bosses
Get the organ sets the bosses drop
Combine all three organ sets, The brain, The heart and the eye, ofc while in a5 hell

That opens uber tristram, Where there lies Uber bosses, Meph, baal, and diablo all in the uber trist, You kill all the bosses and a torch drops out ^^

Its random and You have to id or leave it alone

Good luck hunting

P.S You need an uber smiter for all of that, Hence the name "uber smiter"

Takes a while but is well worth the wait

Gl and have fun hunting
:patriot:

Coffindragger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
False, You can always make a cheap Smiter