Halo!!!!!

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, this is for all u Halo freaks out there like me! Post your stunts, funny experiences, or narrowest escapes here! Anything goes! Halo rocks!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warthog Demolition Derby:
2 players 2 warthogs
Sidewinder
get in driver, and you back and crash ibnto eachother, until one player falls out, when he does try to run him over before he can get back in!

well I was playing this and got real pissed at my friend, so I threw a plasma on his warthog (one). for some reason it went soooooo high he died of attitude (near blue base) and I couldn't see it. Anyways like 10 mins later I was about to kill him with sniper (im at red base near ground) and the warthog falls and hits me on the head... And I die, lucky ass!!!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by l33t_0n3
Warthog Demolition Derby:
2 players 2 warthogs
Sidewinder
get in driver, and you back and crash ibnto eachother, until one player falls out, when he does try to run him over before he can get back in!

thats gay...try racing on last part of the maul, its soooo much fun! lotta laughs too!

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys know about the grunt that alks to you on the maw right??

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
of course its so funny :D

good place for warthog duels-
on the silent cartographor after you find the second wart hog go to a rocky area and raise hell

one time like my friend picked up 4 plasma grenades and died, then went somewhere else and picked 4 more up, then died in the same place. then a lil grunt ran into the pile of em and i through an active plasma grenade... knowing dumb grunts he stayed there and it exploded and then it made a HUGE chain reaction... really awesome

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i also like gettin a ghost and doin stunts off of tanks...ill have a competiton of who has best tricks...if someone gives an unfair score, we go over and kill him! :)

master chief

Member!
Reaction score
halo is the best and so fun the best part is where you're driving the tank man that machine is the best and kicks any convent ass

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Hmm... 16 Spartans, 32 plasma grenades, one Warthog. Need I say more?

The Warthog didn't go very far... but it spun REALLY fast as it flew up. It took out two guys on it's way down.

We tried again, but this time someone threw grenades early. The warthog popped up, and when everyone threw their grenades, they landed on other people. So it turned into a 16 player bloodbath, everyone vs everyone, even though teams were enabled. It was sickeningly funny.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Halo sucks,

see the game is so crap, you need to make up your own fun, you geeks

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
"Halo sucks,

see the game is so crap, you need to make up your own fun, you geeks"

agreed 100% nothing about the game was appealing

master chief

Member!
Reaction score
halo does not suck it is the best game ever the game is fun but when play own type of game makes more fun and gives you more to test you skill with :morph