Halo or Unreal??

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what do u think is better halo or unreal...

i would say halo i waiting for halo 2 to come

Jimmysayshi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what does Halo 2 look like? from my point of view (maybe i have deja vu) but it looks the same from Halo 1! Someone give me a website...quick!

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Halo would beat Unreal Tournament if not for the fact that bungie sold out to Microsoft and delivered a game that was intentionally for the PC to the XBOX alienating most loyal supporting PC gamers..**** YOU BUNGIE :mad:

:) Whew that felt good...

panther_53085

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whatever the game itself still isn't that good, i like halo better and with halo 2 coming out.... yeah...
oh and just for your information i already know that it was out for all those systems but what i said, if you can read, was that for xbox the game has crappy gameplay....

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by thebastardsword
doom 3 and halo 2 are the ps2 killers
PS2 killers?...heh that's what I thought...Sega Saturn...N64...Dreamcast....Gamecube...XBOX....where suppose to be eh will see soon enough...and what makes you think they wont come on PS2 saying most people own a PS2...I don't think Halo would be stupid enough to sell out to Microsoft TWICE...and PS2 could probably handle Doom 3 look at the things the PS was pulling off at the end of its reign.

*I know, I know... PS1 beat the other systems...PS2 is stomping these ones :)*

Dakhion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UT alla way....

Besides, its so much easier controlling yerself w/ mouse n keyboard over those stupid controllers....bah

I'm free for any UT 1v1's on THAT issue :p Yer gamepad on the pc vs my mouse in Deathmatch.....