Halo 4 320GB Bundle.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Everyone is pushing out that last machine before the new one I guess. This one makes a little more sense as there is more to it than just the console.

Custom Halo 4 Xbox 360 Bundle Leaks Ahead of Microsoft's Official Announcement

320GB, two controllers and the game for $400 sounds about right. I know one thing, no grown man with aspirations for a relationship should have that thing in his living room. Unless of course, the has the decor that would actually be complemented by its presence.

Which he shouldn't have. :D

JoshTheBoss

Reaction score
Lol, hey now!

My wife plays video games with me. :D

That just make me a very, very man I guess. Haha :)

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Well, you may be saved by the fact that you had the relationship prior to getting the bundle. Her playing with you would also help your situation, but ask her if she wants that particular 360 in the living room. I'd be interested in knowing that answer.

JoshTheBoss

Reaction score
Well, you may be saved by the fact that you had the relationship prior to getting the bundle. Her playing with you would also help your situation, but ask her if she wants that particular 360 in the living room. I'd be interested in knowing that answer.
Haha, she doesn't mind at all man. She enjoys the fact that I love video games and that I'm a geek. We were friends for a long time before going into a relationship, so I guess I'm just a lucky one. :)

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
No, I didn't ask about the gaming, I asked about that garish looking XBox. Would she mind having that in the living room?

Jimmymadness

Reaction score
I think bundles are a waste. You pay a ton for a cool design and then the new game comes out with a cool design as well. I feel you can buy these later on for much cheaper. This one however seems to be the best but that's sure to be beaten.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I do not know if I buy it. Anyway, do not think my money work for that. I'd rather spend it on something else. Maybe it looks good, but I would not take it as an investment.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
I'm a grown woman, I don't think the XBox 360 Halo 4 bundle is ugly and I don't buy my furniture to match my game systems, so I'd buy it if I needed another 360.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I do not know if I buy it. Anyway, do not think my money work for that. I'd rather spend it on something else. Maybe it looks good, but I would not take it as an investment.
I would agree while I always think these things look cool and I want it on some level I can't justify spending money on them. Unless I need one anyways and the upgrade is only like 5 bucks more then I will spring the extra.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
I'm a grown woman, I don't think the XBox 360 Halo 4 bundle is ugly and I don't buy my furniture to match my game systems, so I'd buy it if I needed another 360.
Well, if that is something you'd put in your front room...okay. :umm:

hemmer

Reaction score
Ahh, how I wish I didn't switch to PS3 from Xbox360. Halo was the only game I enjoyed, and is the only reason I would have stayed. If it wasn't for Microsoft's recurring subscription, they would have 1 extra player. Maybe after I put enough money away so that a new Halo Xbox is in the budget, I'll come back

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Less than $5 a month is too much to play online? I've never gotten how the Live subscription was such a deal breaker, especially when there are so many deals for them.