Hack discussion.

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would have released it if I had it, I am aware it's it.

As to private stigmata, it can go in the sticky too, if you can get it for me.

Rocher

Reaction score
Ow GAY!! The Annihilation X2 Private doesn't have freeze hack, even though the normal one does.

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Because Zero is for the last patch, and there is no cracked Zero for the current version. There will also be no posting of links to cracked Zero without permission from the authors of the hack.
You may PM me requesting permission, with a link, and I'll bring it up with the authors.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Wtf? No more cracked Zero. hmmmm. Where'd this come about? Did ero authors contact BF or something? if not. That's pretty gay. Let's screw Blizzard but not the hackers that are screwing with Blizzard. Where's the justness in that? Exzapel don't be a pansy. WUSS :)

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not allowing it because Zynny and Permaphrost are cool, and they atleast deserve to be contactd before someoe posts their cracked work.
I understand if it's not here, it's someone else, but until it gets too big, this forum won't be a contributer in the spread of it.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
That's ignorant. Your not being unbiased. You should allow any and all available hacks (cracked or not) that are out. To be freely exchanged. Your personal feelings toward Zynny/Permaphrost shouldn't be even a issue. What happens tomorow if the current hack, does the same thing, and is cracked. Will you allow one to be put up, 'just' because you like Zynny and Permaphrost better. You need to put your personal attitude toward and indivdual aside.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]If memory serves, when I moderated this place, exzapel campaigned to me to have Zero banned. I didn't know a whole lot about hacks, and neither did Lwek, so we went with it. I'll speak with Lwek and Roach about it.[/glow]

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cracked hacks are not cool, period. What I think about them has nothing to do with it. Truthfully, there are no leaked hacks here, I got annihilation private from the creator himself, and everything else is freely available.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
How can you favor cracked to no cracked hacks. technically, both are against the games terms. GG who you paid for the game, but not GG to those who are making the game worse? I don't see your point. If your going to allow hacks. Why not allow even cracked hacks. Hacks aren't really like copyrighted or any such nonsense. You worry to much.

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not the point, alas, there is no sense in arguing it now, the decision has been handed down to me that it will be allowed. My opinion doesn't matter in this case (and neither does yours or anyone else's for that matter.)

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Sure everyone's opinion's matters in some way. if not only to add to the FOrum's overall opinion. Belive me, you weren't here in the past when we had the hackings ections, and then it was taken away (hack swere outlawed) and then people wanted them back so it came back. Peopls opinions on matter.

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Different kind of opinion, I meant on the small scale, I'm sure if everyone on this board wanted Zero to be banned, it would. But as individuals, our opinions do not matter.

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
-Louis- said:
How can you favor cracked to no cracked hacks. technically, both are against the games terms. GG who you paid for the game, but not GG to those who are making the game worse? I don't see your point. If your going to allow hacks. Why not allow even cracked hacks. Hacks aren't really like copyrighted or any such nonsense. You worry to much.
Zero is protected by copyright, thanks to the nature of the loader and the authentication system that I developed. In addition, users agree to a binding contract when using Zero as described in the End User Lisence Agreement. It clearly outlines the distribution of my company's intellectual property as being against our terms of service.

Sure, making hacks is against the game's terms of service, but I am not violating any copyright nor violating the DMCA. Hacking does not cost Blizzard income. Cracking software does.

Subzerokid99

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Whats the point of make alot of Starcraft hacks site if each hack site steals hacks from each other?

Spoonman184

Reaction score
Quote Permaphrost: "Zero is protected by copyright, thanks to the nature of the loader and the authentication system that I developed. In addition, users agree to a binding contract when using Zero as described in the End User Lisence Agreement. It clearly outlines the distribution of my company's intellectual property as being against our terms of service.

Sure, making hacks is against the game's terms of service, but I am not violating any copyright nor violating the DMCA. Hacking does not cost Blizzard income. Cracking software does."
End Quote (I'm a noob, cant even quote somebodythe right way...)

Well, Permaphrost, it is in fact illegal to hack software as of now. It is illegal to modify OR change OR edit, decode, decompile, reassemble, or look at or change the code of any copy-righted material in any way, shape, or form. As for your hacks, they ARE illegal because that is what they do my nature. Therefore, they can't be copy-righted in a legal sense because they are illegal and not subject to such law.
BTW, please correct me if I am wrong; this is the last and most current information i received (too lazy to go looking up laws to prove a point...)