Golden Goose Shoes see a pair I love

goldengoosess

Okay, big price jump, Katey. Hear me out. Its your cost per wear combined with longevity. White Hi Star sneakers with glittery insert and black star, A model that borrows the design of the Superstars, adapting it in contemporary style. Hi Stars elevate their style thanks to the platform sole and hand written lettering around the foxing a detail that captures our tradition of craftsmanship. They feature a black star, a glittery top section of the upper and an aqua green heel tab with python print.

Super Star sneakers in all over glitter with suede insert, The upper of these Super Star sneakers has all over glitter. Made from leather, they feature a suede section at the top of the upper, an aqua green heel tab and the most eye catching feature, the glittery GGDB star.

And, I havent found a style combo that I think Ill get a lot of use out of yet but Im really intrigued to sport the Mid Star, as well. Hi Stars elevate their style thanks to the platform sole and hand written lettering around the foxing a detail that captures our tradition of craftsmanship.

GGDB are hand made in Italy, so quality leathers are used, and no shoe is identical. I love this because its like wearing a piece of art on your feet. One of the signature design elements on almost all Golden Goose sneakers is distressing. Men's Limited Edition Stardan sneakers with gold inserts, We take our idea of style to a new level with our sneakers. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of https://www.goldengooseofficialsite.com/ us. With our Limited Edition sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level.

This limited edition collection features unique models with exclusive treatments. Typically inspired by the world of skateboard but updated to give them a more contemporary edge with the insert in nylon on the top part of the upper, high vis inserts on the GGDB star and flash, and the varnished sole with a dayglow effect.

There are a lot of more budget friendly options out there that resemble the original Golden Goose sneaker. In fact, I wrote an entire post on Statement Sneakers At All Price Points. With a narrow foot the P448s slip when I side knot. However, with Golden Goose sneakers I could side knot and they stay on with zero slippage.

When I Golden Goose Shoes see a pair I love, I know I just need to have them. Im all about quality. I love owning a high end brand that you know was custom designed and hand made. Blue Yeah sneakers with camouflage and white star, A statement of lifestyle and self expression, the Yeah sneakers tell their story through a patchwork of fabrics, weaves and colours. Our vision of uniqueness is translated into music, ideas and people. Feel the energy of the boombox that plays in the background and get ready to dance.