Game creation limits.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Does the game creation limit affect your game while playing? Has it made more difficult with your farming strategy? Or, have you managed to find ways around the limits and the automatic, seemingly random timeouts?

Aegis

Reaction score
As of current, I've only been randomly disconnected from my game once. I can understand how it can affect those who are trying to farm, but I think part of the intention behind it was to promote playing through an entire act with 5 stacks of Nephalem's valor-- not restarting act - 2 quest - 2 to spam Zoltun Kulle five hundred times. As well as balancing stress server side, of course. Though with as big of a budget Blizzard has, I don't quite see why this was something they'd want to do.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
The article did mention server issues, so I guess even with the amount of money they have, if all of their players are using the same farming tactic, it could cause a strain. I just think these are some of the things that you have to expect when you build your game to have these sort of objectives.

johnTisRad

Reaction score
Well with a combination of my not so good home internet, occassional server problems, and my computer that drops connection a good time in a value it seems like these days i can't go a full 20 minutes without a disconnection which really stinks and makes many things harder for me playing wise, but I guess I'll figure it out:0.