Forum Rearrangement and Additions.

Gydian

Secret Agent
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowcoreinc.com
You guys have asked for it, and I have made it happen.

We now have a main forum dedicated to Left 4 Dead. Don't disappoint me by not using it and filling it with wonderful content.

I have also given World of Warcraft it's own top-level forum. (All old posts have been moved there as well)

Please stay tuned for more fun additions in the coming week(s).

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
We now have a main forum dedicated to Left 4 Dead. Don't disappoint me by not using it and filling it with wonderful content.
I assume this was picked with the dartboard method?

Gydian

Secret Agent
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowcoreinc.com
No, it's the first of a few new boards that'll be added and better organized. I just wanted to give it time to build up some top level flow before the new board that'll house it is implemented.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a server for L4D?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I jokingly suggested it when the demo first came out. But again, I was joking. Like, hardcore.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'll give the forum four months, fourteen if the admins really want to drag it along. Though Left4Dead, why? It's not a game with a long life, most people are already bored of it. Currently there are only about half the players from last month, it's just limited. It'll probably have a life span of Portal, short and sweet, but still short. If you really want to bring in the Valve gamers you should include the Half-Life and Counter-Strike series, and subforums for Portal / Left4Dead / Modifications (Black Mesa).

Although I'm still of the opinion that new gaming forums won't succeed, and that Blizzard gaming (legit) would be the best route.

Gydian

Secret Agent
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowcoreinc.com
The addition of Counter Strike and half-Life is coming shortly as I agree that those games will draw a much bigger crowd of Valve gamers. I'll see what I can do. Perhaps just add a purely Valve forum and sub-forum their games to keep it a little more organized.

I'll give the forum four months, fourteen if the admins really want to drag it along. Though Left4Dead, why? It's not a game with a long life, most people are already bored of it. Currently there are only about half the players from last month, it's just limited. It'll probably have a life span of Portal, short and sweet, but still short. If you really want to bring in the Valve gamers you should include the Half-Life and Counter-Strike series, and subforums for Portal / Left4Dead / Modifications (Black Mesa).

Although I'm still of the opinion that new gaming forums won't succeed, and that Blizzard gaming (legit) would be the best route.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oh you would pick the archive date right before I became the head staff member of the section.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I'll give the forum four months, fourteen if the admins really want to drag it along. Though Left4Dead, why? It's not a game with a long life, most people are already bored of it. Currently there are only about half the players from last month, it's just limited. It'll probably have a life span of Portal, short and sweet, but still short.
it could be just finals time :p. i stopped playing tf2 untill todays update and with the scout update coming my winter break will be just a long tf2 marathon :(

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
The addition of Counter Strike and half-Life is coming shortly as I agree that those games will draw a much bigger crowd of Valve gamers. I'll see what I can do. Perhaps just add a purely Valve forum and sub-forum their games to keep it a little more organized.
Yeah lets add more sections nobody will ever fucking use.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Left2Dead is a good game leon kennedy is my favorite character in it I think it is a great addition to battleforums battleforums is great1

nokie100

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I heard that there's going to be L4d 2? is that game already released?