For Rage and Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GreenClover is back if you don't remember me not a big loss, like to shout out to you guys. And if you remember me Rage, my apologies for being a little runt. :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah I remember the likes of you. welcome back, where did you go? I was so lonely

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
so wait, greenclover and skelton kni both show up in less than a week. whats happening here? are we getting some really old memebrs back now?

Snow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've been Snow even since I left these forums, and I think I left because 1. I got sick of wc3 and 2. I wasn't getting along with the other members. And I think my sig is the perfect size :D

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
Originally posted by Pan
so wait, greenclover and skelton kni both show up in less than a week. whats happening here? are we getting some really old memebrs back now?
Ya, its wierd isnt it? Im glad u remember me pan, unfortunutely silynt had no idea who i was :( im so offended.
Have u noticed that im like one of the oldest members, aug 2002. Pan is the only one i have seen that has been here longer. Yet unfortunutely im not as active as i would have hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.