First game in 8 months. Comment away !

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I started reading this forum since a week now, and it comvinced me to reinstall the game, after 8 months of absence. I wasn't a terribly bad back then, but I certainly didn't improve over time. :D

This is my first Zerg game, which I wont since my ally absorbed all of the early rush, which I wouldn't have never been able, since I suck early in game. In this replay, we can see my overall style, which is early defences, two hatchteries, and after 6 or 7 mins, I'm usualy able to either drop a couple of lurkers (when vs terrans), or do a muta raid(when vs zerg or toss), depending agaisnt which race I play. After this is done, I move on to either hydra-gardian if I went with early lurker, or I try to stick with muta-ling in the other case.
Oh, and BTW, I usualy never, ever play in anything else than normalcash map, but in this case, there wasnt anything else, so bleh.
Yhea, well, anyway, I'd like it if you starcraft experts could go ahead and critisize my replay. :)

EDIT : Oh, and if anyone here wants to play with a noob anytime soon, I'd be more than happy to come along. My b.net name is Rachmaniov, and the rest is in my BF profile. :)

EDIT : Well, its been 3 hours, and I'm already sick of this game. Now I remember why I stopped in the first place. You get rapped by a massive rush of 3 player in the first 120 seconde, while your two other allies are busy yelling at ya how noob you are. Buch of ****ing retards. Anyway, if anyone else whants to play with me, I'm still game.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Hope our games tonight haven't stop you from playing it :(

I know the games sucked, but, meh... I, speaking for me, am tired tonight... And people on BF don't really tend to play melee. But try with the right people (if you go there often, and people are there, you'll eventually know who are those who play melee :)), and you can learn new things.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lately benownsyou(Jim Morrisson) and myself have been the only active Meleers... outside of tournaments anyways. ><

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, I got tests and exams from the beggining of December to the end of January, and during the Xmas vacations I do not have net. So, yeah, I can't play anything for 2 months.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am always up for melee but am never really on at the hot times. But lately haven't been on much cause a nice ammount of lag. I will be happy to play. I suck so its all good.

Reaction score
I don't really melee that much but when I do I usually get rushed lol :confused