Expert Zerg Strats

343 Guilty spark

Reaction score
Website
blizzard.com
Tips For The Better:
>when you are massed with large air forces use defilers dark swarm then send in the anti-air a.k.a. hydraliskto quikly level them down while u take no dmg. if they are large ground troops use zerglings + dark swarm on the enemies.
>Use large groups of Zerglings to slice dragoons, mining units and Terran factory units
>Use Hydras for taking out scouts and wraiths
>Build alot of Guardians to take out bunks cannons and SCannons so your Ultras can finish off the base while hydras sweep the skys and lings make sure no one excapes the battle
>Use Nydus Canals to link your lesser bases with ur main one
>usually if u wanna rush build 1 more hatary to get lings faster and expand ur creep
>Build a spore and on every side build a sukn colony to make sure no flaking, a bit further a way from them put lurks to make sure they dont segie u.
>If u see blobs repersenting cloaked units use the queens ensnare to makesure they dont get away and they wont be able to cloak.
parasite Capt. ships so they wont kill them
>Burrow hurt units so they can heal
>keep ur over lords patrolling and not together so the wont die by valks
>in the begining of the game move ur overlord to their base make em feel dumb LOL
>When u are under attacked by carriars use ur number one weopen to capt. ships Scourges
>When u wounda CC infeast it while u can.
> In the Begining Float a drone so u can scout thurroly
> if u play against protoss do not put suken colonies near each other. If the rush u w/ zeolots they will attack the nearest attacking colony when there killing them one by on it will buy you time.

If U Want To Play Me My Screen Name is Lotr tell me your screen Name Piz recruit me in clan piz respond.
:shoot :fencing :madatu

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You play fastest, am i right? :/

Oh, and floating a drone IS cheating. It's just a bad as map hacking.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i can tell he plays money mapz...or is just really slow, i wouldnt say those are expert strats man...but ty anyways...i guess

DONT FLOAT DRONE ! CHEATING ! IS GAY!