Eternity. Destiny.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Final Warrior

"Aye. I got'cha. I be takin' care of dis lickity-split." The shop owner disappears into the back, and the android assumes storefront duties. Taking a moment, the android looks to Raphael. "Pardon his rush. He should be done within two hours."

VoxEladrin

As students begin to gather, Kimbay pulls out her notes. She notes Taslon and Marie conversing with a few other students, including a leopard C-H and a Mutant with tree-like features, almost like a Treant. She isn't too surprised by the turn out, but the Mutants would probably suffer most from the news. She sighs, hating delivering this kind of news. "Students! It's time to quiet down and gather. I've got some rather important news to deliver."

"News?" Marie inquires Taslon. "I thought she was here for one of those Galactic Council things." Taslon shrugs. "They sometimes visit colleges for other reasons than recruitment." Marie quirks a brow. She didn't like some of the 'other' reasons because they usually mean news to worry about. Both Taslon and Marie heave a sigh thinking of the possibilities.

((FYI: You won't find any books written after about the mid-twentyfirst century ;) I've got some backstory to that, too.))

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael simpled nodded at the android, keeping himself to himself. While he awaited the return of his clothes, Raphael looked around the leathershop. There were some fine leathers here, indeed. Some of the merchandise was very exquisite. One jacket that had caught Raphael's eye was embossed with the print of a lion with the front legs and wings of an eagle. He had no intention of buying the jacket, but still, Raphael admired the work.

"A Griffin... how beautiful."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle heard Kimbay speaking of news. He was isntantly sitting down and listening intently.

he also noted the two two-legs from before listening just as intently.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Way off topic >_< I wish I could actually tell who was reading my fanfiction :ninja: ))

((Oh. And to answer and earlier question. Credits.))

Final Warrior

The android notices what Raphael is looking at. "It is Garen's masterpiece...or a copy of it." If Raphael had noticed the shop's name, he'll recognize Garen as the name of the shop owner.

VoxEladrin

Kimbay clears her throat as she opens her folder and turns on a view screen. On it flickers the image of a Mutant. This Mutant looks like a pile of mud, and an angry looking one too. The one, distinct feature, besides being humanoid mud, is a boney finger protruding from his right hand, small enough that it's probably the pinky.

"Students. This is a terrorist by the name Frenzeak." Looking around the room, Kimbay can see that many of the Mutants have become suddenly...uncomfortable. "He has come to this city in hopes of recruiting more Mutants to his evil regime." She doesn't notice any Mutants exactly pleased to know Frenzeak is in town. That's a good sign. "As we all know, he uses old prejudices to try to use fellow Terrans, specifically those known as Mutants, to kill other Terrans."

Taslon recognizes the face from news articles, as does Marie. They both have Mutant friends, and they look at them to make sure they're not too frightened. Fortunately, nobody in the room looks accusingly at any. It appears they know each other well enough. It appears that everybody in this room has come to a single concesus. Frenzeak, and such as him, must be stopped.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael nodded. "It is beautiful... Garen is a master of his art." Raphael continued to browse the shops inventory whilst awaiting the master leatherworker.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle looked at the image of the Exile called Frenzeak. He had to be stopped. This was the one who killed Rising Falcon. He felt his brother's death in his mind. Though not brothers by blood, Rising Falcon and Eagle were very close like actual brotherrs. Falcon was the only other Wind Brother who considered Eagle to be a real Wind Brother.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Final Warrior

"He's eccentric." Though androids are programmed to obey the Three Laws, they still had their own personality. He looks at the leather pieces as Raphael does, easily able to keep track of the front door. "Business can be slow because of his obstanance."

VoxEladrin

He's nowhere near as bad as Crysan, but these kids need to watch out. Kimbay continues after a quick thought to herself. "He's big on mass damage, and he's not afraid of taking lives for his 'righteous' cause." A Mutant student stands up. "It's not righteous! He thinks he can make neo-Humans and C-H leave Mutants alone if he can make them fear us!" Kimbay nods, but there is a frown on her face. "I know. He's a threat to the peace of Terra. Even after the Tancrabadons made First Contact, he only wishes to relive the sins of the past."

Taslon nods. He thinks to himself, but he doesn't realize that he's letting off a psionic signal. He's a madman... He thinks Terrans can't get along, but that's what my ancestor tried to stop with the Zagrobe Particle... War... Kimbay looks at Taslon, sensing the thoughts he's letting out into the room. If he'd had tried, everybody could have heard him. As it was, only trained psychic minds could. Quirking a brow, she begins to think about just how curious things have become. "If you see anything suspicious, report it to the Galactic Council. An anti-terrorist unit will be sent out to investigate."

Eagle. Are you paying attention? We're all Terrans. Frenzeak and Tristan are of one mind. They don't think the individual races can get along. Frenzeak wishes to bring war while Tristan tortures those not like him. Kimbay directs her thoughts towards Eagle. For once, she was glad to have a silent way to communicate. Taslon has potential that can more easily be brought out than Eagles, but he is better trained. Taslon needs experiance where Eagle needs rehabilitation. "Do you have any questions, students?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle lifted an eyebrow and looked at Kimbay. You...speak the Whisper? Then this is good news. No one has ever spoken the Whisper to me except for my brother. This Frenzeak is the one who killed Rising Falcon. And he is what you call a terrorist, like Tristan, so, he must be stopped. I will help you. Eagle said. His speech was much better telepathicly than it was in Two-legs.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((I so wish we could get this one up and running again. BAM and Final, get back here T_T))

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BAM and I are doing another RP on Gaia... It's a Kingdom Hearts-esque RP, but with Nintendo characters...

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the URL.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You could always make a new one, and they tell you not to give out your password. lol

Magikarp

Reaction score
You guys aren't abiding by the rulez!!1 NO CHIT CHAT RP NOW