Eminem - relasped

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok the cd is good listening to it right now I was worried with his debut song but the rest is solid old school M. get it

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
the cd isnt like his old shit at all...he changed his flow imo.. the only good song on the cd is beautiful

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i didn't mean his old old but..well you know and yea bujetiful is a great song

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Haven't heard the CD yet, but that single was fucking scary.

Off to the torrents.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Eminem is shit, he was good when I was 13, a mix of him just being better when I was that age and just me liking anything that had a good beat at the age. Either way he is shit right now just trying to throw in "gansta" lyrics that dont even apply to him which would not make it any better if half the shit he rapped happens to him. O your life is so hard ya shitty rapper that gets paid way too much for his skill in rapping. psh. Flame on me, still gana think he is shit and the fact still remains.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
eminems old shit was classic.. infinity/shady lp where good ass albums he was on top of his game back then pretty much his new cd cant touch those

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I still think 8mile -or whatev- was the best song. The ones where he gets to be a superhero in the clips: fun to watch. Not that great sound, though.

I really lolled when recently hearing rock star for the first time. Good old fashioned bashing. And the guy looks hilarious as a Star Trek vulcan. xD

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
the cd isnt like his old shit at all...he changed his flow imo.. the only good song on the cd is beautiful
Worst song on the cd. This cd is far from eminem though. It's just really offensive so I find it funny.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
We made you

3 Am

Old times Sake.

Done Talking

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
We made you

3 Am

Old times Sake.

Done Talking
I like the offensive shit.

Crack a bottle, We made you, 3am, my mom, Insane

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
idk i think em was in his prime before the shady lp

aeonteam

Touché
Reaction score
Website
www.aeonltd.com
I honestly have barely any interest in his new album. I liked his old stuff it has a lot of meaning. The only reason I EVER liked him is the shit he had gone through he dragged all that into his music. It felt as if he really CARED about his music. He made his mark by being different from all these "Rappers" who just rapped about "Girls,Drugs,Murder,Gangs,etc". He made his mark, and now he is past his prime, but all of his old lyrics will really shine now.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
you should listen to infinite then.. it was his first album pretty much he went around selling it out of his trunk back when he wasnt even noticed by dre so theres no slim shady yet its legit as fuck trust

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
eminem was shit from encore onwards. i wish id soot myself when i listened to encore. it was such trash. from then on i couldnt buy albums without first torrenting them and listening to every song.