Drop rate of high end items have been increased.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
I didn't see anyone mentioning the increase. It is affecting the high end items in Act III of Hell difficulty and was implemented in the new 1.0.3 patch. I won't actually mention the rates just in case some of you haven't finished on normal. If the website won't do it, neither will I. :D

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Still not sure how I feel about this. Happy on one end for the better drops but then again I'm always skeptical now that Blizzard is doing it to boost money from the RMAH.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Well, you know that these developers will try to figure out every way to make money without looking like they are trying to make money. :D

johnTisRad

Reaction score
Not surprising all these gaming companies are in it for the money not for their "players enjoyment"... however still it would of been nicer for the player base for them to announce it rather than make it hidden, because many people consider it worse if they make it a hidden update rather than coming out with it.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Not surprising all these gaming companies are in it for the money not for their "players enjoyment"... however still it would of been nicer for the player base for them to announce it rather than make it hidden, because many people consider it worse if they make it a hidden update rather than coming out with it.
Huh? They did announce the changes. There was no secret. They posted the announcement and a break down of the actual numbers on their site. I didn't post the numbers as there may be people that haven't gotten to that level.