Does ne 1 no the truth?

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
i have been wondering if sc2 is ever goin 2 come out or not.plz could sum1 plz verify this for me?is sc2 comin out or not?

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm...no.
They(blizzard..those lazy ...) have not announced anything yet, and probably won't. I don't understand why, if the game is too big, just make it on two cds. Install one, install other, use either Cds to play, and say it requires 500 mb of free space or something...

If thats not the reason, it's probably because they can't make up a story line...

OR ..it's because they are lazy..which is my guess.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure they are going to make a sc2. there is wc,wcii,wciii / there is d1,d2.... they must have a sc2 or else i kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Nos_NuTz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
animebetray.mctekk.com
lol i dont care frigin diablo or wc I WANT SC 2 bring it to me blizzard!!!!! its gona be kik ass game u all gona be millionaries jeez!!!, anywayz i like tot hink that they makin it but its like TOP SECRET project or somethin and then BANG! sc2 apears from nothin and we all hapy

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well if they are trying to make it they have to try to beat ther own creation(WC3/ex's) maby they out do them selves then

Nos_NuTz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
animebetray.mctekk.com
lol WC3 isnt DA THING its cool and all nice gfx and cinematics, but comon that ugly 3d deformed guys have give me some bad dreams, comon i hope they dont do that whit sc2

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't understand why, if the game is too big, just make it on two cds. Install one, install other, use either Cds to play, and say it requires 500 mb of free space or something...

Look at diablo 2.

Comes on 3 cds (damn!) don't you know 200 gig drives don't grow on trees?

Anyhow, yes, 3 cd!

Full install = 1 gb

So--- yes, they're lazy aholes.... also view my post here: http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41186

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Much needed Information:
BNU-MaStEr Leader of Clan BNU - Battle.net Underground has 2 count'em 2 Members of the Blizzard Staff working with him and so far they are experimenting with new graphics and such there is no plan to release StarCraft 2 any time soon.

New Race: the Hybrids *Protoss & Zerg fused together*
Not much is known about this new race

Many people have speculated about the Xel'Naga returning to the StarCraft universe I am afraid to say there will not be any Xel'Naga because in the StarCraft book if you read the Zerg chapter it says that the Zerg had annihilated most of the Xel'Naga, Infested Duran is in fact a Xel'Naga that's why he is making the Hybrid to complete the experiment the Overmind could not finish. *due to Tassadar launching himself as a psionic missile at the Overmind*

~ ExecutorKeldain, Leader and Founder of the Executor's Conclave.
Playing StarCraft since: October 1998

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
man they better not ****ing say "but starcraft ghost IS starcraft 2"i would be soo ****ing pissed just pissed enough to make a appoitment with them and me uzzi

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Blizzard Entertainment has already announced that StarCraft: Ghost is not SC2 and that was months ago.

~ ExecutorKeldain, Leader of Executor's Conclave
Playing StarCraft Since: October 1998

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Man the guy who said the xel' naga aint gonna be in sc2 is bullshittin he doesnt know. and he doesnt know duran isnt a xel' naga. he could be, he could not. and no one can be sure whether sc2 is gonna come out. So people, if you thought you knew sometin bout sc2, you thought wrong. Sorry but im bein bruttaly honest tonight

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
No proof about overmind creating hybrid. And it said Most not ALL. big diffrence there ya know. The overmind wanted to kill the protoss, they didn't care as much about the terrans for they were weak. But i do believe Samir Duran is an Xel'Naga, well at least 1 of them trying to once again create the perfect species, in witch they failed 2 times in a row.

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Well, I don't mean to re-visit such an old thread, but...

All I can say is I told you so.

Blizzard decided to put the hybrids into the single player (like I thought they would).