Does Anyone Know When halo2 is coming out

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
What the hell are you saying???????? Theres no spoiler , just E3 shots , your retarded. Stop making so many threads.

Edit: first you had a link saying , look at halo 2 images , now you are editing your whole post and asking a different question?? Jeasus some newbies are stupid. Btw , you know the halo 2 site , u posted it on here , so goto the site for rls date.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AnArchyArto
what are you talking about sgt.slice you must got the wrong thread
??

AnArchyArto

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey srg.slice so now your asking me to make a whole new thread to ask a differnt question man you are confusing you tell me to stop makeing threads then so i just edit my orignal thread so i can get info then all of a sudden you say im a newb because i edited the post and that im stupid because i followed your orders srg.

Why the hell are you bothering me anyways..

(so do you want me to end this thread or somthin tell me so i can)

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
BECAUSE

First you made a thread called "Halo 2 shots" then you edited it down to this post and tried to say that im crazy and this is a different post alltogether , now i know here at BF we need new members , but hell , if you are gonna act like a big newbie here all the time get lost right now.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
What is Halo 2?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Those kind of responses are useless, and can be considered spam, sgt.

Halo 2 is a game, Maverick.

--Edit--

If I am allowed to enter, I believe that AnArchyArto created this thread, with images, links, and stuff, and made several questions.

Sgt. Slice answered to, at least, one of them. And he told him not to make so many threads asking about that.

Then, AnArchyArto, instead of posting another post on this thread, as he should have done, edited his first one.

So, you both have the fault.

AnArchyArto, you should have created a new post, instead of creating a new thread. When you have a question that is under the topic (in this case, it was Halo 2), you make the question in the thread. There is no need for creating another thread.

Sgt. Slice, you shouldn't have flamed him, called him retarded, and told him not to create threads. If he wants to create threads, leave him.

Correct me if I am wrong.

H

Hot Action Cop

i doubt it will be on ps2... its made by bungie whos currenty exclusive for microsoft.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Unfortunately, it won't be for PS2. No more than FFX will come out for Xbox.

Halo's an FPS. I'm pretty sure all people with Xboxes like it. Most without Xboxes that have played it like it. And then, some people don't like it.

And as for the sequel... it looks pretty good. I read in a magazine that it should come out in 2004. SHOULD. There have not been ANY official release dates yet--not even estimates.

Hehe... lots of threads about Halo.

chrisuk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.infospot.com
If ur waiting for Halo 2 You should check out Brute Force on Xbox.

Its a Halo upto standard title and is one of the best new titles out now.

One of the best games since Halo imho