BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
somones not very inthusiastic..

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Depends. If it is like D2 and like a closed world, it would blow, I would like more freedom.

IDefy

Reaction score
Im not really sure if I want it or not because Everquest is so much better that i do not know if I would ever play it.
NEVER EVER SAY EVERQUEST IS > D2

ill buy it and if it sucks ill return it with some scratches on it saying it was like it when i bought it.

aphextwin

Reaction score
diablo will make a great trilogy
but i dont like d2 nomore so im thinking d3 is gonna be as bad

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont u like the new 1.10?Well Diablo2 lod is the best RPG!!But i agree-diablo 3 would suck more(as much as the differense b-n heroesOfMM 3 and heroes 4-sucks)

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
If you think D2 LOD is the best RPG you don't play many games. DnD is the best RPG man... so much freedom. Neverwinter Nights is a better RPG than D2 as well. I could name a few others too. I don't even consider it an RPG anymore, it's more like a haxxored piece of crap that is played solely to get unique items and sell them on EBay after duping them. ^_^

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing I want out of 1.10 is rust storm, **** the rest of the garbage that comes out.

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Diablo MUST come back in order to do the mythos justice. Too much of the story is left open-ended and too much of Sanctuary would go unexplored. Blizzard didn't make that big elaborate map with all those fanciful names for nothing...did they? Or was it all just a tease?

Neo112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who sayz there even gunna make a d2 :) battlenet is dumb already taking 4 eva 4... a patch soooo i dun think they would even come out with a d3 i dont think there mindz could handle it ;)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
even so diablo 3 would be nice to see. If they came up with changes that would make it better than diablo 2 lod you know more quest more freedom in game cheats things like that well if there thinking of doing something the same as diablo 2 and lod i won't by it f*** all the shit blizzard want us to ingest when they can't even get to the foot of our demands on a game :wavey