Diablo 3 is awesome, but did anyone else play Hell Gate London

Daiske-newa

Reaction score
Hello all, My nickname is Daiske, I wanted to make a forum to talk about Diablo 3 and what we all like about it, but also did anyone else play Hell Gate London? it was made by some of the creators of Diablo.

Personally about Diablo 3 I like the crafting system, it has helped out a lot due to the fact in Diablo 2 L.O.D You seemed to be stuck at a point where you could not get better gear, but with the crafting you can so this will make the game play fun.

Also I do like the rune system for skills they put in the beta a little bit ago, it seems to help skills out to improve them, Like the barbarian there is a rune that helps when he strikes and kills an enemy its corpse will explode to hurt any enemies around it, which can be very effective with multiple enemies around.

I do like the achievements Idea because it gives you something sometimes difficult to do so you can show your dedication.

Please tell me what you think is also great about Diablo 3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I palyed Hellgate London for like 5 days before I got bored of it. Shame, it had so much potential.

maxhartman52

Member!
Reaction score
I've never tried Hellgate london but I haven't heard anything good about it so I don't think I am going to try it. I wonder if they are planning on continuing it in the future, because Emperor said it had a lot of potential so that might be interesting if they were to release it.

Aegis

Reaction score
I palyed Hellgate London for like 5 days before I got bored of it. Shame, it had so much potential.
Same story here. It was really fun but in the end it didn't feel like it had a purpose, anything to build up to that meant something. It really did have the workings to be a really great game, though.