Deus Ex RPG

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
If you don't know about Deus Ex, go to www.planetdeusex.com and www.deusex.com

This is an RPG based on the world of Deus Ex: Invisible War (the sequel).

A little background:

The year is around 2072. 2 decades before, a man named JC Denton destroyed Area 51, destroying the Aquinas router, thus stopping all communications. He then merged with an AI called Helios. His friends and allies began a company called ApostleCorp, which was dedicated to helping JC by using nanotechnology as a front. The period between 2052 and 2072 is known as the Collapse.

Now, in the year 2072, many people are being "biomodded." Biomodification is the insertion of nanites into one's body to modify it.

The races:

Human-Do I really need to explain?

Omar- Once humans, Omars are like insects. They have a hive mind, but are still individuals within the mind. The Omar originated from Russian labs a few years after the Collapse and are transgenics. The Omars wear suits to cover their hidiousness. They have been altered genetically. They are also cyborgs. The Omar use their hive mind to tell other Omars about things that have been done to them. The Omar run a worldwide black market trade.

Grays (NPC only)-The Grays are also transgenics like the abovementioned Omar. The Grays were experiments of the now gone VersaLife corporation. Grays have high levels of resistance to both cold and radition, giving the theory that they were originally to be shock troops. They can use a radioactive attack. Grays cannot reproduce, and so they are dying out. Grays are usualyy taller than or equal to the height of most humans (around 6' 4", I think).

Creatures that you may encounter:

Greasels-Also known as gobs, greasels can fire a harmful biotoxin from their mouths. Greasels are bipeds, and are used in pit fighting. Greasels are transgenics and products of VersaLife

Karkians-Slow moving but powerful, Karkians rarely ever give up. They are like crocodiles, but with a rounded head, no snout, not as long with a shorter tail, and scaless. Karkians are transgenics and products of VersaLife.

Robots you may encounter:

Spider Bot-Small bot with four legs resembling a spider. Fires an EMP blast that does damage to biological targets as well.

SP69/75 Aero Security Bot: A fearsome security detterent, the Aero Security Bot is a Security bot that flies. It has a spotlight and dual gatling guns.

CC-75 Security Bot-AKA "bulldog," the CC-75 is armed with a back mounted shotgun.

HS-66 Hunter-Seeker Bot-Smaller than the military bot, the Hunter-Seeker much more mobile. The laser cannon mounted on the HS-66 makes it nearly as deadly as the military bot, and has the ability to cloak and avoid proximity mines.

RB-76 Military Bot- Also known as the "milbot", this big hunkering piece of shiny machinery is EXTREMELY deadly. Big and large, it is an easy target. The problem is is that it is equipped with a rocket launcher and has tough armor.

Factions:

WTO (I don't know what it stands for)-The WTO emerged after the Collapse. Many enclaves (cities) are run by the WTO. The WTO acts as police (not usually though) and military. The WTO provides post-Collapse tech to sity-states that submit to its laws and regulations.

The Order-A transdenominational religious group dedicated to the pursuit of natural balance led by the mysterious figure Her Holiness. They oppose the destruction of the Earth and the WTO. The Order is now a worldwide church, and each major sity-state has a church lead by someone bearing the title Luminon.

Knights Templar-A large group of anti-biomod fanatics. Violent, destructive and well armed. They believe that biomodification is pollution of the human genome, and fiercely oppose it.

Pequod's Coffee-Pequod's brews the finest cup of coffee available anywhere in post-Collapse society. Only the most select coffee beans, grown in complete compliance with WTO health regulations, are chosen for the signature Pequod's Blend. The final product is cleansed of toxins and enriched with nanoscale scrub-bots, which whiten your teeth with every swallow. Nothing tastes better -- or is better for you -- than a tall Pequachino. Pequod's -- coffee for your kind of world. (copied from the official Deus Ex: Invisible War website)

Queequeg's Coffee-Queequeg's buys beans only from independent growers who organically cultivate traditional species. These beans are then slow-roasted in convective drums for maximum fidelity to regional flavor. All processing systems are solar/biomass powered, in the interest of stemming deforestation caused by the traditional use of firewood for coffee drying. What is it about a steaming Queequachino that tastes so good? Authenticity. Queequeg's -- true to the letter means it tastes even better. (copied from the official Deus Ex: Invisible War website)

The Omar-The Omar are a worldwide cult of cyborgs, openly dedicated to the idea of transcending human limitations through technology. Though many individuals outside the cult are biomodified, the cyborgs are the only group that explicitly promotes "posthumanism." Accustomed to procuring technology for themselves, the Omar have established a global black market for high-tech and weapons. (copied from the official Deus Ex: Invisible War website)

Weapons and Equipment:

Pistol-Handled weapon. Secondary fire toggles a flashlight.

Boltcaster-Think crossbow. Boltcaster magnetically accelrates a small objet to launch with maximum force. Boltcasters are used to incapacitate, not kill. Secondary fire toggles scope.

Shotgun-What do you think? Double-barreled. Secondary fire launches a smoke grenade.

Sub Machine Gun (SMG)-Rapid fire ballistic weapon. Secondary fire launches a flashbang.

Sniper Rifle-Slow firing, long distance rifle with scope. Secondary fire toggles scope.

Mag Rail-Laser rifle. Fires out a laser beam. Secondary fire shoots an EMP wave through walls (not sure if it affects biological targets).

Flamethrower-Must I explain this one? Secondary fire launches a glob of napalm that sticks to any surface and burns for a while.

Rocket Launcher-Launches a rocket. Secondary fire turns on manual guidance and allows user to contorl rocket flight.

Cuncussion Grenade-Actually more like a frag grenade. Secondary fire will set grenade to explode on impact.

EMP (Electro-Magnectic Pulse) Grenade-Grenade that disables electronic systems. Only effective against electrical units. See Cuncussion grenade for secodary fire.

Gas Grenade-Grenade that emits a cloud of gas. Usually knocks out, but may kill. See cuncussion grenade for secondary fire.

Spider Bomb-Grenade that builds a spider-bot. Spider bot disassembles itself after a while. See cuncussion grenade for secondary fire.

Noisemaker-Non-lethal grenade that emits noise when tossed. Quietly self-destructs after 30 seconds.

Scrambler Grenade-Emits a viral signal that temporarily converts bots. Bots will then recognize allies as enemies and enemies as neutrals.

Flashbomb (AKA flashbang)-Emits bright light and high pitch noise. Temporarily blinds and deafens all that see/hear it. Continues to emit a small light to distract bots. See cuncussion grenade for secondary fire.

Phosphorous Flare-Used to attract attention of turrets, interrupts with bot trageting systems.

Multitool-All purpose nanotech device that can be used to bypass security devices (like keypads, cameras and turrets) and to pick locks. Some complex tasks will require several multitools (up to three).

Combat Knife-Melee knife.

Nanosword-Well-balanced sword, enhanced by plasma-electric charge to increase the damage of a strike. Looks like a katana.

Stun Prod-Administers electricity so as to stun target. Uses ammunition.

Riot Baton-Used as a cudgel. Can be used to beat target unconcious.

Bionoculars-Need I explain? Has two zoom levels.

Ammo-Thanks to nanotechnology, you now need only on type of ammo! This ammo will be coverted into needed ammo type when the clip is inserted into a weapon.

AMMO CONVERSION TABLE
1 clip= 12 pistol rounds
2 Rockets
8 shotgun shells, 4 smoke grenades
12 boltcaster rounds
8 Flamethrower rounds, 3 napalm globs
15 SMG rounds, 2 flashbangs
5 Mag Rail rounds, 5 Mag Rail EMP Blasts

RULES

Pick either Human or Omar for race.
Pick either WTO, Order, Knights Templar, Omar, Pequod's, Queequg's, or Freelance for faction. You may choose one faction and one coffee shop.
I'll issue jobs.
Omars must be Freelance, and cannot work for coffeeshops. Omars are instantly part of the Omar faction.

I'm running out of space, so I'll post my character and available biomods in a second post.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I hope I don't get in trouble for double posting, but I ran out of space in the first one.

I forgot some items:
Soy Food: Heals 5 points.

Soda: Heals 10 points.

Beer: Heals 5 points, disrupts vision.

Cigarettes: Damages 10 points. A cloud of smoke follows you around, making you more visible to organic targets. The heat makes you visible to thermal targeting units (bots, cameras, and turrets).

Medkit: Heals 25 points.

Energy Cell: Restores all energy.

Assualt Rifle: Old model. Uses 7.62x31mm ammo. It's a 20 year old relic, but still lethally efficient. 1 clip=30 rounds.

Plasma Rifle: Fires superheated plasma that has a burn time of 10 seconds. Plasma sticks to target, burns for a while. Not very effective against bots. Requires plasma clips. 1 clip=5 rounds. 20 years old. Fast firing, but not auto.

LAW (Light Anti-tank Weapon): One shot rocket launcher. 20 years old.

PS20: Single shot plasma pistol. 20 years old.

Cuncussion Proximity Mine: An explosive mine you can plant anywhere. Secondary fire is a 15 second timed bomb.

EMP Proximity Mine: Like the Cuncussion Prox Mine, but with an EMP blast instead.

Scrambler Proximity Mine: Like the cuncussion prox mine, but with a viral signal that converts bots.

Avaiable Biomods

I'm going to include some biomods not in DX1 or DX2. You can have up to 2 biomods for any body part. Biomods can be upgraded to Level 3. They begin at Level 1.

KEY:
BLACKMARKET: Cannot be obtained via normal means. Not mass produced. Can be bought off Omar.
Active: Requires energy.
Passive: Does not require energy.

ARMS
Strength: Increases strength x1.5, x2, x4. Cumulative (i.e. If you upgrade to level 2, then you'll have x3.5 more strength). With this mod, you can do more melee damage and lift heavier stuff. Passive.

Bot Domination: Dominate bots. Begin with cameras and small bots, move on to medium bots and turrets and decreases energy drain, and finally all bots (cumulative). BLACK MARKET. Active.

Biotox Attack Drone: Creates a drone that is armed with lethal biotoxins. Quiet, attacks organic targets only. Upgrades will decrease energy drain. Active

EPIDERMAL (skin)
Thermal Cloaking: Invisibility to electronic units. Deactivated if weapon is fired. Upgrades will decrease energy drain. Active.

Cloak: Provides invisibility to organic targets. Upgrades decrease energy drain. Active.

Tough Skin: Decreases damage. Upgrades increase defense. BLACK MARKET. Passive.

Environmental Resistance: Increases defence against biotoxins, radiation, fire, and electricity. Begins at 25%, then 50%, and now 75%. Passive.

LEGS
Move Silently: Decreases noise created by movement. Level 1 lowers barely, level 2 decreases to nearly inaudible, and level 3 makes you in audible when moving. Passive.

Faster Movement: Increases speed and jump distance. Upgrades will further increase speed and jump distance.

Health Leech Drone: Creates a drone that decomposes organic bodies to restore your health. Good way to hide bodies. Upgrades will decrease energy drain. BLACK MARKET. Active.

TORSO
Artificial Heart: Self rapairing heart, armored. Increase efficiency of biomods, reduces chance of one-hit body kill. Upgrades will increase efficiency, armor, and quickens self-rapair. Passive.

Artificial Lungs: Replaces lungs with armored, expanding, self-rapairing lungs. Lungs will reduce damage caused by breathing intoxicated air (caused by over-pollution, gas grenades). Lowers chance of punctered lung. Upgrades further decrease damage, increases efficiency, quickens self-repair, and adds more armor. Passive.

CRANIAL
Neural Interface: Allows hacking. Upgrades allow hacking into more things, decreases hack time. BLACK MARKET. Passive.

Hazard Drone: Protects against environmental hazards. Active.

Steel Skull: Protects against headshots. Steel gets thicker yet lighter the more you upgrade.

IFF (Identify Friend or Foe): Pernament biomod. Does not take up a biomod slot. Allows you to distinguish between enemies, allies, and neutrals. Passive.

Infolink: Pernament biomod. Does not take up a biomod slot. Allows you to communicate with others that have access to a computer, holocomm unit, or infolink. Passive.

SKELETAL

Steel Skeleton: Provides a steel graft over the skeleton to help prevent them from breaking. First level is steel, the titanium, followed by an alloy of titanium and diamond called admantium. Level 3 is not affected by magnets.

Magnets: Places minimagnets inside surface of bone to help avoid EMP blasts. Can be used to prevent magnets from picking one up if one is using this in conjunction with Steel Skeleton. More magnets are placed the more this augmentation is upgraded. BLACK MARKET. Passive.

Aggresive Defense Drone: Creates a drone that prematurely detonates incoming rockets and grenades. Upgrades will decrease energy drain and increase range. Active.

EYE
Vison Enhancement: First allows nightvision, then infravision, then see through walls and see important items (ATMs, medkits, ammo, etc.). Active.

Targeting: Increases accuracy, then provides information about target, and then adds telescoping vision. Passive.

Spy Drone: Allows you to create a spy drone equipped with an EMP weapon. Upgrades allow longer distances, stronger blasts, and less energy drain. BLACK MARKET. Active.

Light: Pernament biomod. Does not take up a biomod space. Allows you to see in dark areas. Enemies cannot see the light aura. Active, but costs no energy.

SKILLS
These are non-augmentations. Each can be upgraded to level 3. They begin at level 0.

Computer: Level 0 allows usage of computers. Level 3 allows you to use a computer of your own to deactivate cameras, turrets, and other security systems.

Lockpicking: Actually uses multitools instead of lockpicks. At level 0 you can open stuff with the multitool. Level 3 lowers amount needed and allows you to reuse multitools again.

Weapon Skills: Pistol: This includes the pistol, the PS20, and the boltcaster. Level 0 lets you use pistols. At level 3, you are lethal witha pistol, and are much more accurate. You can also dual wield the Pistol and Boltcaster.

Weapon Skills: Rifle: This includes the SMG, the Assault Rifle, the Sniper Rifle, the Shotgun, and the Mag Rail. At level 0 you can use a rifle, but are shaky with it if using the zoom. At level 3, you are a master of the rifle and can take the wing off of a butterfly at 300 yards with an assault rifle. You can also dual wield the assualt rifle and SMG.

Weapon Skills: Low Tech: At level 0, one can use low tech (melee) weapons. At level 3, you can render a target dead or unconcious with a baton at 3 feet. You can also use two of any melee weapon at any time.

Weapon Skills: Heavy: This includes the Flamethrower, the LAW, the Rocket Launcher, and the Plasma Rifle. At level 0, you can use a heavy weapon, but must walk when it is equipped. At level 3, you can run with any heavy weapon equipped, and can take out a tank at 100 ft. with a PS20.

Weapon Skills: Demolition: At level 0, you can use explosives. At level 3, you can take down a 10 story building with some wire, a match, and 2 cans of soda.

You increase your skills by completing missions and finding hidden areas. By doing the above mentioned things, you earn SKILL POINTS. Each skill costs 500 skill points first time (to raise to level 1), then 2500, and then 5000.

Your character begins with 5000 SKILL POINTs and 5 BIOMOD CANISTERS and 2 BLACK MARKET BIOMOD CANISTERS. THEY ALSO GET A PISTOL, 10 CLIPS, 5 CUNCUSSION GRENADES, A COMBAT KNIFE, AND 1000 CREDITS. THEY BEGIN WITH 100 HEALTH AND 100 ENERGY.

Other things you need to know:
Bot Domination gives you one minute of domination time. It takes 10 seconds to connect (you can find cover in those ten seconds).

You can join the Knights Templar evenif you are biomodded.

You don't have to be biomodded.

Most augmentations that drain energy will drain at 2.5 units per second, then 1 unit per second, and finally .5 units.

My Character:
Name: Leon Daniels
Race:Human
Hometown: San Francisco, CA
Allainces: Freelance
Class: Hacker/Mercenary

I'm going to get level 3 in Steel Skeleton, 1 in Artificial Heart, and Artificial Lungs (-5 aug canisters), and 1 in Neural Interface and Bot Domination (-2 Black Market aug canisters). I'll get lvl. 1 in Pistol, Heavy, Low Tech, Lockpicking, and lvl. 2 in Rifle (-5000 Skill Points).

BoT:

*A blonde haired man with blueish-purple eyes steps out into the street. Like some other purple eyed people around this area, he is wearing a full set of dark leather clothing.*

Street Thug: Hey you! Give me all your credits *draws a pistol.*

Street Thug 2: Yeah! *Pulls out a combat knife.*

Street Thug 3: Hehehe. *Takes out a shotgun.*

*Leon stands there, doing nothing. The thugs don't see him unsheathing his knife.*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Hey, whats the choose a coffee shop thing do?
What do the factions do ??
Oh umm if we live far from each other, how will we RP?
And whats the allainces do? or is it alliance?
What classes are there.. damnit

Name: Vevax Tiger
Race: Human
Hometown:
Allaninces: Freelance
Class: Mercenary
Biomods:
Level 1 Steel Skeleton
Level 1 Artificial Heart
Level 1 Faster Movement
Level 1 Cloak
Level 1 Strength
Level 2 Tough Skin
Skills:
Lvl 2 Weapon Skills: Pistol
Lvl 2 Weapon Skills: Heavy

Thx, lets start rping!!

( btw, whoohoo 2004!!! )

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Bah! I wasn't really interested -- not a fan of Dues Ex, but I'll give it a whirl, anyway.

Name: Ganigan Urith
Nickname: Gan
Alias: Snipe Death
Relations: Sarrah Urith (wife; 29), Yurik and Melerna Urith (son and daughter -- twins; 3)
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska
Alliance: Freelance
Class: Sniper

Biomods: 0 Canisters
WHITE MARKET
EYE
Vission Enhancement (LVL 1)
Targetting (LVL 3)
Artificial Lungs (LVL 1)
BLACK MARKET
CRANIAL
Nurial Interface (LVL 2)
Skills: 1000 EXP
Rifle (3000 EXP, LVL 2)
Demolition (500 EXP, LVL 1)
Computer (500 EXP, LVL 1)

Since we're in a city, my guy sold his pistol and pistol clips. He buys a sniper rifle and clips for that (maximum that he can purchase and carry considering 1000 creds + pistol and clip creds - sniper rifle and sniper rifle clips).

BOT:

Ganigan: <Three on one? This may not be my fight, but those ruffians are asking for it.>

Ganigan was up on a roof when he heard a commotion down on the streets. Though the thugs had just arrived, concerned citizenry were yammering amongst eachother. No one stepped forward, so Gan places kneels, takes aim with his sniper rifle, zooms in just a bit, and fires right at one thug's head.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: BAM, level 1 skills cost 500 exp. You still have 1000 left over.

Coffee shops are like job places. So are alliances.

To converse via Infolink, type in italics.

You can carry up to 20 items, excluding nano keys, weapon upgrades, credits, biomod cans, and ammunition.

BoT:

*Thug 1 collapses, dead.*

Thug 2: Sniper!

*While Thug 2 was distracted, Leon rushed him and whirled him around as Thug 3 took a shot. The widespread blast hit Thug 2 full force, blowing a hole the size of a basketball into him. Leon crouched down, picked up the knife, and jammed it into Thug 3's head and commenced to take the shotgun and loot their bodies.*

Leon: Thanks.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Im not sure what your talking about... Italics? Converse? Oh no.. Do you mean like a differant way of talking?
Hahah i thought our hometown was where we started okay whew..

Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Biomods:
Level 1 Steel Skeleton
Level 1 Artificial Heart
Level 1 Faster Movement
Level 1 Cloak
Level 1 Strength
Level 2 Tough Skin
Skills:
Lvl 2 Weapon Skills: Heavy

BOT:
Vevax: Hey, you. You guys killed them?

OOC: I dunno, you can introduce me. Im not great at intro's

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC:
FinoFantasy, you can't have level 2 in Pistol and Rifle. That's 6000 points. You only have 5000.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I'll leave 1000 EXP open then. Allows me to max Riffle sooner, anyhow.
BOT:

Ganigan: No problem. I didn't like the odds. Give me a minute and I'll be down.

True to his word, Gan packs away his sniper rifle and climbs down the stairs to Leon. Gan offers his hand, and both share a quick handshake.

Ganigan: My name's Ganigan Urith. You can call me Gan. I'm a freelance sniper.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Leon Daniels. I run hack jobs, and I also do hits.

Gan: Huh.

Leon: You like BioModded. Tarsus school for the modified? Who did you? I got mine off some Omar and got my first mods at ApostleCorp. They're pretty much the only ones that run biocans.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Its been a long time since I've played Deus Ex, and I've only seen screenshots of Deus Ex 2))

Name: ((Never Gives it.))
Nickname: The Wizard or Zero Cool *
Race:Human
Hometown: Reno, NV
Allainces: Freelance
Class: Hacker

Bio Mods:
Normal:
Steel Skeleton lvl 3
Move Silently lvl 2
Black Market:
Neural Interface lvl 2
Skills:
Computer: lvl 2 (3000 pts)
Pistol: lvl 1 (500 pts)
Rifle: lvl 1 (500 pts)
(1000 extra for comp. later)
Equipment:
A pistol
10 Clips
5 Concussion Grenades
A Combat Knife
1000 Creds
Interesting notes: His neural interface doesn't always work properly, and sometimes he mixes up Infolink and Verbal speech.

* He also seems a bit screwed up in the head, can you say "Multiple personality disorder?"

IC

*Static over the infolink, then a high pitched squeal.* God, If I was so Inclined, I could have shut you both down for good, five times. *Nearly inaudible steps from behind.* "And there, once more." I was watching you guys, theres cameras all over hell in these streets, just gotta know how to get them back online. I must say, I am im"pressed, Sometimes even a two on one can be hard. And you, yo"ur skill with a ri"fle isn't all that bad, seen better, but still, not bad." I can see it on your faces, you want a name. Well, you shall not have one, only an appelation. You may address me as either The Wizard. "NO! Zero Cool..."

((meh, just tell me if anything is like, uber wrong...))

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Oh... Ic It doesnt count 2500 + 2500 its 2500+2500+500+500 k sry. ill redo

Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Biomods:
Level 1 Steel Skeleton
Level 1 Artificial Heart
Level 1 Faster Movement
Level 1 Cloak
Level 1 Strength
Level 2 Tough Skin
Skills:
Lvl 1 Weapon Skills: Heavy
Equipment:
THEY ALSO GET A PISTOL, 10 CLIPS, 5 CUNCUSSION GRENADES, A COMBAT KNIFE, AND 1000 CREDITS. THEY BEGIN WITH 100 HEALTH AND 100 ENERGY.
10 Clips
5 Cuncussion Grenades
Combat Knife
1000 Credits
100 Life
100 Energy

there is that good.. i hope?

hey tac i dont get what that is oh well.. lol lots of then no i..

im not sure what to say, so.. umm damn it

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: It might be a good idea to say how much experience we got from that fight.
BOT:

Ganigan looks at "The Wizard. No! Zero Cool..." as he bends down to pick up the first thug's pistol and pistol clips. He searches his pockets for any creds, and is satisfied with the xxx he does find (xxx means I'm leaving it to FW to give me).

Gan: I was modded up at the old Offut AFB near where I was born and raised. I trust an Omar named Jaf with the most, though.

Ganigan looks at The Wizzard, agian.

Ganigan: <I suppose he can't tell Infolink from regular speech? I wonder if some zealous biomoder did this to him?> I do feel...lucky you didn't feel inclined to kill us. *back to Leon* As for why I got modded, I don't know. I've never regretted it, either. Ha! Funny thing is, I've had a few jobs come my way from even the Knights Templar.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC:
Each thug carries 50 credits, meaning all of us get +50.

We get 100 experience.

There's a difference between EXP and SP (skill points). You get skill points from leveling up and finishing missions. You get EXP from battles, finishing jobs, and doing other things.

The main ammo is called "nano clips." It uses nanotechnology so as to be used in all post-Collapse weapons. The AR, Plasma Rifle, LAW, and PS20 all require their own special ammo (the PS20 is a one-shot plasma pistol, so it has no ammo, and so is the LAW).

Pistols are worth 100
Shotguns are worth 500
SMGs are worth 800
Boltcasters are worth 50
Sniper Rifles are worth 500
Mag Rails are worth 950
Flamethrowers are worth 1000
Rocket Launchers are worth 1500
ARs areworth 2000 (it's a relic, seeing as it's pre-Collapse)
Plasma Rifles are worth 5000
PS20s are worth 600

BoT:

*Leon takes the knife again and sells it off for another 50 creds.*

Leon: Profitable, but not much. Where are you guys heaed? I'm hitting the local SSC HQ. They want me for a job.

Reaction score
Website
OOC:
Credits: 1050
Exp: 100
Btw, whats post collapse and stuf, can we buy weapons anytime? Im not sure what u meaning by speical ammo.. :(

BOT:
Vevax: So, well.. Im not really going anywhere, you guys?
I can follow you, Leon.. Not really doing anything,

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ganigan: I'm already on a job for Jaf. He's giving me a mod if I find this one guy for him. That doesn't mean I'm not open to a new job. I've tracked the guy I'm on, now, here, so no big. You need help?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"If you are needing a Ha"cker, I can g"et into just about any"thing. Plus, I have nothing to do.... and I need to get away...personal reasons...*His head twitches a few times*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Special ammo as in ammo you can't normally buy. The AR needs 7.62mm ammo, the Plasma Rifle needs a Plasma Clip. Most other weapons (exluding the LAW and the PS20) use nano clips.

Oh yeah, regarding the energy drain. 1 post is equal to one minute, unless specified otherwise. If you run out of energy, your BioMods will auto deactivate (excluding the passive ones, because they don't require energy), and you'll need to use an energy cell to replenish your supply.

BoT:

Leon: Heh. Nah, I don't really need help. But you can come along for the ride. I think I know who this guy you're traking is... not sure, though. I'm headed for SSC HQ, like I said. They want me to test some new weapon Mako sent them... said I'll get it or free if I live. Supposed to be a remake of some 20 year gun. Anyways, I'm off. *walks away with shoygun slung over shoulder.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Fine then. If I get the gun, I'll give you a copy of it... as soons as I talk to a... friend of mine. Let's go. *Walks off, heaed torwards the SSC HQ.*