Defiler!!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
MC rocks. When vsing Terran or Protoss. If they go Carriers or BCs, you could either lose lots of units or MC most or some of them, and lose minimal units to kill the rest. MC really pisses of your opponent!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
But u will of course have some units in addition to the DAs.

nuclearhead

Reaction score
MC, i think, should be used on workers, coz so what if u got a battlecruiser or another capital ship? it'll waste one of ur dark archons for a LONG time, which is really bad coz dark archons are really expensive and hard to get, and it wouldn't really be useful THAT much right? unless u hallucinate the c-ship and send them in with your protoss army, but the enemy might use some other spells like emp shockwave or whatever. With a worker, u could get his damn race. overall, don't let good soldiers go to waste :D.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It would take 5 minutes from the time u get an SCV to u get a single tank, the game could be over by then.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nuclearhead
MC, i think, should be used on workers, coz so what if u got a battlecruiser or another capital ship? it'll waste one of ur dark archons for a LONG time, which is really bad coz dark archons are really expensive and hard to get, and it wouldn't really be useful THAT much right? unless u hallucinate the c-ship and send them in with your protoss army, but the enemy might use some other spells like emp shockwave or whatever. With a worker, u could get his damn race. overall, don't let good soldiers go to waste :D.
why a worker? if the enemy is stupid enough to let u have it, you probably could have already killed him.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Exactly. Why would you waste MC on workers??? Using them on c-ships as you call them, make your opponent lose about 300+ minerals & gas. Even if the unit dies your opponent lost some cash!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Who has dark archons before they get a gateway?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Why scout with workers when u have observers, overlords and comsat stations?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Well it isn't a bad idea to scout with workers, i do it every game! Just about 99% of b.net scouts with an SCV/drone/probe around 8-9 supply.