• Don't remove

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's weird how such an unintelligent (honestly now guys) person even got an admin position. He hasn't done a terrible job as admin, but he's completely useless and loves his new power a little too much. No reason to have him around just acting like a kid.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well at least your honest. He is a bit... slow, i agree. I think i'll stay neutral for now.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wow its ironic how youre saying that eric as you were a terrible admin yourself.

chris is also terrible i agree he should be removed.

i long for the day BF is removed from the tyranny of admins. we should erect a republic. THE REPUBLIC OF BATTLE FORUMS like the romans did.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
see i knew i wasnt the only one who thought chris was a little slow

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
The staff here aren't exactly held to high standards so I don't see why it matters.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Aw, Eric's angry because he got warned! How cute.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy is pretty retarded.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I think Chris has been decent and fair. He can lose his cool pretty easily, but I can't think of a better replacement.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Seriously Eric, stop calling the kettle black with your hypocritical nonsense. You keep saying things about me that you are showing. We all have intelligence in many fields, thus each and every single person(THAT INCLUDES YOU) is dumb in some retrospect. But there are people like you and Jimbo and a few haters that treat me "dumb" by calling me "retarded" or "autistic" over something that happened a year ago, or a mistake that every single person is capable of doing. That isn't being smart, that is just making yourself look dumb, even if you have a "I don't give a fuck attitude" towards BF, admins, members or whatever.

And by the way, I should probably thank for you keeping me as Global Mod during your last reign, and Max for not removing me. If I wasn't Global Mod, Donny probably wouldn't have sent that PM saying "Want to be an admin?" So techincally, you are the reason I am admin now.

Also, this poll is clearly created on the grounds that you got warning points for your actions OUTSIDE the asylum, the fact you hate me for retarded reasons, and the fact you are the only person right now acting stupid about it as it is.

The only people who voted yes are either joking (Flea), hate me along with you (Jimbo, and a few others), or basically have no clue what's probably going on.

I already mentioned the conditions for my retirement (let me repeat them to you since you aren't that bright: 1) Board dies, 2) Donny or new owner don't need me, 3) I quit BF for my own personal reasons (like job or something)), and none of them have been met.

Status
Not open for further replies.