CS Galaxies and Chosen Space

Moneybags

Now, i'm sorry if this is spam but i couldnt find a better place :p

-----

CS galaxies is a free online space Trading and Combat game created by Torin Solo. It allows you to take on any role and become rich or powerful :D Its great for people who like starwars/star trek and the like ;) You take control of a starship and can follow many careers to make money, or build an empire :)

The link is: CS Galaxies - Free Browser Based Space Strategy Game
But if your feeling mean and dont wanna get me a referral: CS Galaxies - Free Browser Based Space Strategy Game

:p

-----

Chosenspace is very similar to CSG, but it is more advanced (In fact, its version 2 - CSG was CS Version 1 before the name changed :p ). This game allows you to control multiple ships, but is based on the original :)

The link is: Chosen Space - Space Trading / Combat Massive Multiplayer Online Game
Again, mean epopel click: Chosen Space - Space Trading / Combat Massive Multiplayer Online Game :p

In both games my name is the same as here, so if you ever need help just message me :)

Starting help:

CSG: Start in the Solian Galaxy in a MS-200, that is the best way to get yourself started :)

CS: Homeworld: Jahib, Jexian System
Ship: V2 Miner

Again, best :p

----

As i said, sorry if i broke a rule with this thread :( Just wanted you all to know about some great free online games :p

DB

Premium Member
Is it a trading card game? Because I was pretty sure I was out of that fad with Pokemon cards.

skill

Update: The game died a while back but a few of the gamers from Chosen Space are rebuilding / replaying it through librecommand.com

This is for those of you who used to play chosen space and want to reconnect with your friends from there. (Also since we are building it, we can make sure the economy doesn't crash into the ground like the previous game did XD )

instadp

Earning money online insta dp viewr is extremely lucrative for most people. It merely requires a certain amount of investigation and preparing. You can get a number of locations and ideas that will assist you earn money. This article is an excellent starting place. Continue reading to learn some thoughts that are doing work for others.

One great way to earn money online is to use a website like Etsy or craigs list to promote facts you make oneself. When you have any talents, from sewing to knitting to carpentry, you could make a hurting through on the internet marketplaces. Individuals want items that are hand-made, so take part in!

Before you decide to allow them to have any sort of determination or info, carefully overview any website. When there are many options to generate money from right behind a keep an eye on, regrettably you can find a number of crooks out there. Know who is the owner of a site, make sure the site is safe to see what other people have to say about this first.

Lots of people make a large amount of cash by submitting surveys and participating in online studies. There are numerous sites that offer these kinds of function, also it can be rather profitable. It is essential that you look into the reputation and credibility of any site offering questionnaire operate just before supplying and signing up for your delicate info. Ensure that the internet site has a excellent rating with all the BBB or another consumer protection company. It must likewise have beneficial evaluations from consumers.

Layout distinctive trademarks for a few of the new new venture web sites online. This is a great way to display the expertise that you may have plus support an individual out who seems to be not artistically qualified. Make a deal the retail price with the buyer upfront prior to deciding to give your assistance.

Are you currently a great salesperson? Look into turning into an online affiliate. In this line of work, you can expect to earn income each time you promote a product or service which you have decided to endorse. Right after signing up for an affiliate plan, you will definately get a affiliate hyperlink. From there, you can begin marketing items, either on your own website or on someone else's web site.

Be grounded inside your objectives about earning money online. It usually takes time and effort. Filter out an hour or so each day through your plan to enjoy on-line taking care of things, but usually do not quit every day work but. Even before you know what you are actually great at, it can be time and even months.
Lots of people find that they could make extra cash by doing studies. There are several study websites online that can pay you for the thoughts. You only need a real current email address. These sites offer checks, gift certificates and PayPal monthly payments. Be truthful once you fill in your data in order to be eligible for the studies they give you.

Accomplishment is one thing most of us dream about, be it in our "real world" careers or even in on the internet internet function. To find it, we need to teach ourselves on our discipline of work. When that work well is on the web, this article has all you should know to find positive results.