Clan replay of the year

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
this replay is for RoC 1.17

freaking ownage replay...just watch it....i was f'in shocked.... damn...these guys hella shit talked lol, but we like owned him...

im butterz2004 in the game and snowy89 is the clan leader it was his 100th win and friggin awesome win. check out the last parts at our base where we gave up and he team attacked my tower and i killed both his lvl 5 heroes...we won like barely.....freakin awesome game...TOEZ came to the clan channel afterwards saying i sucked and that he was like gj fag....we banned his ass and he called us noobs....
all credit goes to clan edf
join us if you would like at channel clan edf were a roc clan 4 uswest!
or join our forums
http://www.edfforums.here.ws

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
when will you find out that RoC is easiest game ever...

I was ranked 70 in solo there.. thats just how easy the game it is.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
if its so easy its easy for everyone else making it hard....
online games arent easy...unless ur hacking, everyone has the same crap you have you dont have an advantage over them. you were ranked 70 solo because not a lot of people play RoC only the 1337 that are used to it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
phreakerhaxxor said:
online games arent easy...unless ur hacking, everyone has the same crap you have you dont have an advantage over them. you were ranked 70 solo because not a lot of people play RoC only the 1337 that are used to it.
I was ranked before Frozen throne came out, when RoC were filled with ppl :frustrate

why dont you play frozen throne? :S

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
because, if u really wanna know, i have big ASS games installed on my comp, i only have enough disk space to run RoC. i have a 20 gb hard drive i plan to get it bigger....so dont tell me to...and i have a friend who plays RoC i play with, hes snowy89 in the game...

but still, that stupid saying RoC is easy, what if two experts said RoC is easy? then got matched up in a 1v1? online games arent easy....they will NEVER be easy...

and maybe you were ranked 70 solo because you were just good, someone has to be ranked 70...dont they? do u think you shouldnt have been 70?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
phreakerhaxxor said:
because, if u really wanna know, i have big ASS games installed on my comp, i only have enough disk space to run RoC. i have a 20 gb hard drive i plan to get it bigger....so dont tell me to...and i have a friend who plays RoC i play with, hes snowy89 in the game...

but still, that stupid saying RoC is easy, what if two experts said RoC is easy? then got matched up in a 1v1? online games arent easy....they will NEVER be easy...

and maybe you were ranked 70 solo because you were just good, someone has to be ranked 70...dont they? do u think you shouldnt have been 70?
according to my TFT record, probly not :grunt :dance

but thats ok, Ill stop making "fun" of you and your RoC now

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
when will you find out that RoC is easiest game ever...

I was ranked 70 in solo there.. thats just how easy the game it is.
I was ranked 438 on RT ladder before the first reset. IT was too easy to take advantage of tier3 melee's weakness to piercing.

phreakorhaxxor said:
You can still suck when you hack, you're taking advantage of a program which is making you lame. Playing skill and other small things like Microing and Angle of Attack can take advantage over another. Ntrik is used to playing against 1 on 1s, he got there with practice and even some people can still come close or can beat him.