Call of Duty: Black Ops

SMCentral

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong forums but I wanted to share with you guys a video of me playing call of duty black ops on my laptop. What do you think interms of laptop/ gameplay? I really want to get into this whole youtube unboxing, vlogging etc stuff. Good start?

youtube.com/watch?v=vpi4GOfHeQs

Thanks for watching!

DirtyDog

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong forums but I wanted to share with you guys a video of me playing call of duty black ops on my laptop. What do you think interms of laptop/ gameplay? I really want to get into this whole youtube unboxing, vlogging etc stuff. Good start?

youtube.com/watch?v=vpi4GOfHeQs

Thanks for watching!
[yt]vpi4GOfHeQs[/yt]

C

charles123

It is very nice.The video which you share with us.Is it the start of this game or come somewhere in the mid of the game.I like this game.Thank you

A

adamden02

I have played COD Black Ops game. I watched the video. Nice mission and game.

shadow2111

Reaction score
A very nice video. Is this from actual game play, or like a cut scene?

Nickman13

Reaction score
Great video. Make more and post more links. I would love to see more Call of Duty Black Ops Gameplays

fred87nc

Member!
Reaction score
Cant wait for Black Ops 2 solely for the Zombies, Call of duty is the same thing over and over, but that there Zombie mode is the most addicted zombie game I have played.

Rumors have it there will be 8 player Co Op for Zombies!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm excited for Black Ops 2 but can't decide what I think about the fact that it will be futuristic gameplay. Historically I haven't been a big fan as I find developers use it as an excuse for not making the feel of a gun realistic. I know the gun may not be real, but more thought should go into the vibration, effects, etc. to make them feel how they visually look.

dexterlablab1

Member!
Reaction score
I'm excited for Black Ops 2 but can't decide what I think about the fact that it will be futuristic gameplay. Historically I haven't been a big fan as I find developers use it as an excuse for not making the feel of a gun realistic. I know the gun may not be real, but more thought should go into the vibration, effects, etc. to make them feel how they visually look.

That's part of the draw though. At least I think it is.

If they make the game feel more realistic, it will probably take away from the addiction factor.

Micheal13

Reaction score
Call Of Duty demands heavy system to play but this video pretty help us .

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
Well, looks like you have gotten the quality right so far, nicely done! Good luck with your channel, and I'll have my fingers crossed for your success! :)