• Clinton was slightly better than Bush

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I did not like Clinton just as much as demo's do not like Bush.
Bush would definantly be my pick.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I saw this on a IQ test website and thought this was worth quoting "The six lastest republic presidents over the last 50 years have a average IQ of 115,5. President Nixon had the highest IQ (155) of them all. President G. W. Bush has the lowest of all the republics with an IQ of 91. The six democratic Presidents had an average IQ of 156, President Clinton has the highest IQ: 182. President Lyndon B. Johnson had the lowest IQ of all the democrats with an IQ of 126." Btw the highest mark you could get was was 200, and the average was 100. There is a guerilla called koko with a IQ of 85-95. say, isnt 95 (koko) better than 91? (bush)

EDIT: oh yeah demo's had a higher average of IQ than the republics so "i like bush because hes a republican" argument is sorta invalid

www.devvy.com/bush_20020916.html <-- weby saying that bush was planning to take over iraq if saddam was in rule or not

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a hipocrite (Spike~)
D mix, make a stupid post like that again, and I'll have you banned, understand?

Look, you can't just state your opinion and not have it challenged. This is a debate forum, not a place to just state what you think and leave it at that, aight. Now your opinion must be based on some sort of fact, logic, or at least observation, right? So state the ground for your opinions and we'll go from there. You can't just state what you think and then say that "it's just my opinion" and expect to be safe from the reprecusions.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by raDixGhost
albert einstien had a iq of 160, i highly doubt that clinton was smarter than him.
Einstein had an estimated IQ of 196 or higher, he never actaully took a known IQ test and clinton was pretty smart but he was a pervert, he still is(smart), his IQ is more than double the IQ of bush

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I voted that Clinton was much better, atleast he wasnt that aggresive and didnt try to become freinds with Russian president.
Somehow Bush being freinds with Putin offends me.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
and didnt try to become freinds with Russian president.
Somehow Bush being freinds with Putin offends me.
...I...cant...understand....:(

Are you not Russian? You are offended that Bush is positive about foreign affairs?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Bush is terrible with foreign affairs, in his three years he has started 2 cold wars...

I voted they were both moronic, clinton put on a pretty face and was a shitty president behuind ou back, and bush is write out in the open with his stupidity

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Clinton was a really good president until bill gave monica oral secks

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You see there is Russia and then there is US, as not being allies kind of reminded me of the good old communist times. Now Putin ruined it for me, but forget it, its just a common opinion here that life was better before we were born, during communist times it was better then now, during Empirial times it was better then during communist times and during the rule of Kiev and the early rule of Moscow Russia was a heaven on earth. Thats just what everyone likes to think but doesnt believe, exept for communist part of it.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
Bush is terrible with foreign affairs, in his three years he has started 2 cold wars...

May be terrible, but at least positive. ;)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
Clinton was a really good president until bill gave monica oral secks
President deserves to have a life, I mean..... ah nvm i am too embaressed to talk about Ielcin.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
about the iq thing?
since when does having a high iq mean shit?
he has a higher iq then bush? good for him, bush didn't get caught gettin a blow job. the iq thing isn't relevant for which is a better president, what they've done is.

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sad that people only remember a sex scandal. They forget a booming economy with a shrinking national debt. I still remember when Bush was appointed our king er I mean "elected" president. I remeber thinking that something bad was happening, I remember thinking that this idiot was going to seriously **** up our counrty. I guess I should trust my instincts.

Nowadays I don't have much time for politics, all I know is the government cut financial aid and closed schools to make sure no child was left behind. They pissed on our constitutional rights to make me more free from terror, but now I am more afraid of our government than terrorists. They are keeping us on the cutting edge of technology by making it increasingly difficult to do research. Increasing national security by pissing off the rest of the world needlessly. I wish that Bush would increase his safety by embalming himself, because that would make me feel a lot safer than what our militry is doing now.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dust601
about the iq thing?
since when does having a high iq mean shit?
he has a higher iq then bush? good for him, the iq thing isn't relevant for which is a better president, what they've done is.
Dumn presidents bush dont accomplish many good things, Bush has the lowest IQ in the party that has the lowest highest IQ of an president and the Lowest average. (republics and demos) 100 = average. Bush has and IQ of 91 a person with less than 95 would be described as "slow and not very bright"
bush didn't get caught gettin a blow job.
Neither did clinton and he was a president a lot longer than bush, it hasnt been long and bush has already made a **** of things. what does the sex scandel have to do with who was the better president, i take it you voted for bush.

EDIT: hehe i pwned spike in earlier post :p

Ciphus

Member!
Reaction score
You want to make it a point about Clinton having a higher IQ, then downplay the sex scandal? You are probably (and yes, I AM assuming) the same people that are mad about Bush "lying" to the American people about war. Let us not forget that Clinton blatantly, and knowingly lied to the world.

Bush graduated from Yale, but with such a low IQ I'm not sure how.....that's confusing. Let me guess, his dad pulled some strings and he graduated? That doesn't hold any water.

Both Clinton and Kerry were saying that Iraq was an immenent (sp) threat and that America should wage war on Iraq to defend itself. If you want the quotes, I can surely get them for you. But that just goes to show that Bush wasn't the only one who thought war was necessary, prominent democrats did too.

Now I don't want this whole post to be supporting Bush and knocking down Clinton. Clinton did do many good things for America, but I wasn't a fan of his foreign policy. There is no arguing about the economy during Clintons term, it was solid.

Anyhow, I'll just let the flames begin.....

Bush appointed king? America has gone by the Electoral College for years upon years, and that's what Bush won. Please don't try to say he won the election in court, the correct statement would be that Gore lost it in court. Bush got the nomination, but Gore tried to going to court time and time again to win. It makes no sense that Bush would go to court after already sealing the Electoral College votes.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You want to make it a point about Clinton having a higher IQ, then downplay the sex scandal? You are probably (and yes, I AM assuming) the same people that are mad about Bush "lying" to the American people about war. Let us not forget that Clinton blatantly, and knowingly lied to the world.
I think most people are mad about bush, the sex scandle had nothing to do with him being a good president or not, bush would lie too, were argueing about who was the better president, not how many lies each one told.
Bush graduated from Yale, but with such a low IQ I'm not sure how.....that's confusing. Let me guess, his dad pulled some strings and he graduated? That doesn't hold any water.
He shouldn't of got into yale at all. His dad has been pulling strings for him all his life, im getting sick of it.
Both Clinton and Kerry were saying that Iraq was an immenent (sp) threat and that America should wage war on Iraq to defend itself. If you want the quotes, I can surely get them for you. But that just goes to show that Bush wasn't the only one who thought war was necessary, prominent democrats did too.
The sad fact is, that bush was planning to invade iraq all along, if saddam was in rule or not. Clinton got his information off bush, a lot of americans supported it when there were under the impresson that iraq was really a threat.
Bush appointed king? America has gone by the Electoral College for years upon years, and that's what Bush won. Please don't try to say he won the election in court, the correct statement would be that Gore lost it in court. Bush got the nomination, but Gore tried to going to court time and time again to win. It makes no sense that Bush would go to court after already sealing the Electoral College votes.
I really dont care if it was fair or not, all i agree with is that he is a bad president but if the votes were sealed he could of gone to the court as a sort of a alibi (sp?). Anyhow bush was expected to defend himself.