hey guys Silent here (pro) if you have a question about anything like whats the best race or crap like that or how to defend a rush shit like that im here to answer you Q's and give ya some A's (your welcome)
Originally posted by AKA-47
Transfering to BW might be a little change, but not as big a change as going from money maps to non-money maps. Its better to start playing BW now than to learn LT on SC original, because there are many major differences.
I recommend that u start playing BW, some good reasons are:
- More micro in stead of only macro. For example, zerg can no longer win vs terran by only massing hydras, they need lurkers too because of medics.
- More use of spellcasters. Defilers, high templars, science vessels and such MUST be used more often in BW. There is no way u can beat a zerg player without vessels in BW.
- More strategies. Killing overlords with corsairs, corsair/reaver drop combo on island maps, hydra/lurk, M&M and many more.
- More balanced. For example, in SC original, zerg totally owns terran on land maps, and terran sucks vs protoss on island maps.
- Easier to learn. There are thousands of progamer replays availible for BW, and this can give u a kick start. Watch how they tech in the different MUs, how they counter units, and how they react in different situations.
Ok lordson. at the very top of the page.Originally posted by lordson
how do i get that picture and signigtue next to my name?
Basically the same as the Avatar. But click on 'Edit profile' after clicking on 'USER CP' (instead of edit options). Then scroll down till you find your Signature.Originally posted by lordson
what about the signature on the bottom?