Bliffforums/Battleforums NO Blizzforums vs Battleforums!

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You obviously don't like us, we obviously don't like you (though I actually don't hate you :=) ) Why not have a SC tourney, I hear we tried this a while ago but you couldn't get a team, thats pretty sad, it was only like eight players, this is a SC forum after all, and it would probably a pretty fun idea, heck if it worked out you could do WC/Diablo ones too, if you think it's a bad idea tell me, if not try and organize it, IT would be pretty sweet to knock us down a peg wouldn't it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
how about war3 tourny?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
We have intraforum tourneys already. ;)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm on the fence on this one. I'm afraid that if you guys win, your heads will grow even bigger than they are now.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Why should I participate in a tournament where the adversaries do it just to win? You know you'll win.

Well mate, the tournament will not happen so soon, but I'm trying to plan some stuff that will make us able to do it later.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
these SC forums are on the brink of death... not much action in here. Just chit chat about which is an uglier unit and dumb Q&A's not much going on.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yes, I know, but we have been discussing something in Battle Staff for the last month that might change it. The portal is just the first sign ;)

Expect some changes.

Shouldn't be saying this :p

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LoL, people actually associate themselves with Blizz or Battle forums? As in you have to belong to one and not the other! Man, thats silly!

Seems like a pointless competition. Maybe you guys should have forum wars. Who can produce the most POSTS?! The game is on.

Static: these SC forums are on the brink of death... not much action in here. Just chit chat about which is an uglier unit and dumb Q&A's not much going on.
:/. Well, at least UMS is still pretty active.. but Im guessing its always been that way..

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah static has a penguin....other than that though i cant see anything wrong...

Evil penguins!! tryin to take over the world...hey statics probably there leader!