BF Tourny - Replays.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Umm.. theroy got dropped on mine? :S

Ill post replay if he doesnt want another round. bleh

edit

**** I forgot about 2nd and 3rd, thes eare 1st and last guys.

Theroy can you post rest?

edit

its pink vs Grey, just guess who had these colours :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahah Theroy cant beat mirror. I could have pwned him on 2 rivers, then i would have beat u too, then quiksilver.

Hehehe my apm's now going 150+ just played vs elf- 157 vs 156 for me. I watch apm only after good games even if i lose but during the game i dont think of apm. Every action or selection i make is because im used to doing it, not because im thinking of apm.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Hahah Theroy cant beat mirror. I could have pwned him on 2 rivers, then i would have beat u too, then quiksilver.

Hehehe my apm's now going 150+ just played vs elf- 157 vs 156 for me. I watch apm only after good games even if i lose but during the game i dont think of apm. Every action or selection i make is because im used to doing it, not because im thinking of apm.
what makes you think you cna beat me that easily? :eek:

and like I said, it was 2:2 between me and Theroy in the end, I just won the last round which counted for Tourny.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
_Mike said:
what makes you think you cna beat me that easily? :eek:

and like I said, it was 2:2 between me and Theroy in the end, I just won the last round which counted for Tourny.
I really didnt think you would play better than Theroy. But i am trained a lot vs high lvl 30+ elves, lately ^^ forget the shitty game vs Theroy :p

Oh we can play out of tourney too, just date and time . Tomorrow(Sunday) is my last day before going to vacation

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's update

winner is... PAN as you've all probably guessed :p

Watch the replay to find out!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i did the stupidest mistake versus Pan...
at the start i sent my scout peasant to the gold mine further from my expansion...I wouldnt have expanded if i saw him so close...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
lol i did the stupidest mistake versus Pan...
at the start i sent my scout peasant to the gold mine further from my expansion...I wouldnt have expanded if i saw him so close...
I still dont know why you stopped making footies :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I would like to point out all strategies I used are or will be posted in teh strategy section. But no one can be as sexy as I am.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ur strat can be easily countered with humans when they get to tier 2 because of dispell by priests...

yeah i dunno i have this problem that i forget to keep making footmen at tier 1...also my barracks was at the back of my base so i didnt see it...and didnt get reminded...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
ur strat can be easily countered with humans when they get to tier 2 because of dispell by priests...

yeah i dunno i have this problem that i forget to keep making footmen at tier 1...also my barracks was at the back of my base so i didnt see it...and didnt get reminded...
dont think an UD would wait for human to hit tier 2 when they use Pan's strat

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
foots and a couple towers + we's would definitely fend them off..cmon...if i were to make a fast expo...i should have made the towers first...especially if he was right next to my expo....