BF Store Hack is back, Jack!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I had like 2K gil...that pisses me off. I spent a lot of gil on RPG equipment, too. I kicked everybody's ass. I want compensation, man!

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow. I really like how you admins made it give more gil for posting in gaming forums. Everyone is really eager to post in all the starcraft forums now. Thanks.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Blizzforums said:
Wow. I really like how you admins made it give more gil for posting in gaming forums. Everyone is really eager to post in all the starcraft forums now. Thanks.
They did that to obiviously, hehe, make it so more people post in the gaming forums! But what I like seeing is people making BIG and GOOD posts in the StarCraft Forums, regardless of points or not. Especially in the StarCraft 2 Area but you know what I mean. :D

I donated 3500 points to TweaK for Elder Name Change! Can't I get somwething for being so generous? ^.^;;

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tweak is overrated sac of wine :D. Sorry that lines going to be stuck in my head from "Troy." So hows the gil system going to work?

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, here's what I know:

You get gil from viewing forums, posting, and starting new topics. You get the least from viewing and the most from creating a new topic. You get yet more for posting and creating new topics in gaming forums (i.e Starcraft Strategy or WoW).

If you deposit your cash you get 2% interest a day.

You can buy neat items with gil.

You can donate gil to people.

I'm sure you probably already knew that but hey, if you didn't.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Radical Edward said:
They did that to obiviously, hehe, make it so more people post in the gaming forums! But what I like seeing is people making BIG and GOOD posts in the StarCraft Forums, regardless of points or not. Especially in the StarCraft 2 Area but you know what I mean. :D

I donated 3500 points to TweaK for Elder Name Change! Can't I get somwething for being so generous? ^.^;;
You bastard, im saving money to change it back ><

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Samsara said:
You bastard, im saving money to change it back ><
I can't remember what it was before..I think it was a really neat green color! But at the time when I donated, I was in my recovery month or so from the forums so I didn't care then. Now I'm sad because Edd doesn't like this purpley color!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i need a name change to Element and meh have no gills, GIMMIE OR ADMIN CHANGE!!!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Spit Flamez said:
how did u get that on your site (money system)
There is a bar that says Store\/ then click bank or w/e :D

*I WANT MY 1.5k POINTS! :rolleyes

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For me it constantly says I have more shop points than I have (or at least I think) in my pocket, but when I try to deposit them they won't let me. Not sure why it would happen, maybe a minor bug.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Chances are good, Eddie, that we won't. coRtALos is making a new system, or something from what I have been hearing. I did make the suggestion of pawning our RPG Characters for points though, since a few people on the forums don;t want their characters anymore and would probably like to make new ones. I know I would.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
coRtALoS said:
I thought there was a mass money distribution option with the RPG hack. Turns out it's only for XP on the RPG for past posts.

I may be able to backup BF, and import a copy of the forums before we upgraded to restore everyone's Gil, however that would delete whatever Gil you accumulate now.
Doesn't bother me much, although I can see it bothering people who just got here and people who wern't here when we all had our characters for the RPG. But, heres how it would work for me:

I have about 300 points in the bank.
My RPG Character has about 1620 Exp.

I would rather you give me that 1620 or whatever the number is, accordingly. :)