BF Store Hack is back, Jack!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
There's some good and bad news however...

During the reinstall of the store hack, I was getting multiple errors while trying to run queries. As a result, I was forced to delete Gil to properly install it.

I'd apologize for the mental anguish and agony, but you're all souless heathens that need to suffer.... suffer long and hard.... :sly

I'm working on a method of compensating everyone for past posts they've made since joining the forums (Void excluded of course), however that may take a bit of time, you won't be fully compensated to save the server, and it may require some downtime to allow it to properly award everyone.

It can be sorted to only award recently active users though, so don't worry about Placebo getting more than some of you. :p

Currently, due to technical issues, the RPG hack is still down. That will take some time as errors are being generated from that as well. I'm doing my best to restore it without losing your characters, so please be patient with that. I will post an announcement about the RPG hack status once that is working properly again.

Feel free to post your questions here. I'll do my best to spank each of you gently, yet firmly, and equally.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i actully donmt mind being restarted :p
any way will medi and clan songs work this time?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Me either. Being level 12 is not something I want to come back to, that is for sure. I would rather stard at level 1 and work my way up the RPG System again. We know that is always fun to dop, right? I am glad that the Storehack is back though, now I can get points and never use them.

I'm working on a method of compensating everyone for past posts they've made since joining the forums (Void excluded of course), however that may take a bit of time, you won't be fully compensated to save the server, and it may require some downtime to allow it to properly award everyone.
Are you referring to posts that were made in the abscence of the Store Hack when it was taken down or posts what wwe have had before the hack was even installed the first time?

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
What exactly is GIL used for? You can buy things and stuff like that? Or is it just used too show your reputation on the board? And how do you aqcuire this gil?

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I demand compensation, I'm having a mental breakdown. Please include void posts.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Are you referring to posts that were made in the abscence of the Store Hack when it was taken down or posts what wwe have had before the hack was even installed the first time?

Please please pleasssseee! Answer my question Sir coRtALoS!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
lizardbreath said:
What exactly is GIL used for? You can buy things and stuff like that? Or is it just used too show your reputation on the board? And how do you aqcuire this gil?
You can buy equipment for your RPG characters, buy formatting for your BF name, or buy a name change without having to contact an admin. :)
Radical Edward said:
It may be total posts, however at a very reduced fraction of their normal value.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
lizardbreath said:
For the newcomers: FAQ

I don't know how to battle someone. I tried once and I couldn't. I can't remember the message it gave me. The manuel is of no help. So I'm all alone and I can't battle anyone.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
So what about all my gil and experiance fool! Im still wanting to change my name and put my italzied name back on! and all that good stuff!

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks Lwek. I was about to bombard you guys with questions. That helps a bit. And major thanks Tronga, Cort, RoD for making this possible!

I still have to ask: What's the point of depositing money instead of just keeping it in your pocket?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
coRtALoS said:
You can buy equipment for your RPG characters, buy formatting for your BF name, or buy a name change without having to contact an admin. :)It may be total posts, however at a very reduced fraction of their normal value.
Ahh! Coolios! :)

I was jut wondering, heh. I would have figured that you would be talking about posts made in it's abscence since that might be a little more logicla, guess all the top posters will be rolling in the points once you're done! :shocked

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude i had like 400 gil saved i wanted to get a colored title cort said i could if i saved 500 im so sad my life savings lol

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, the donwside is most people can't see how much gil you really have unless you take it out of the bank. It wont register up on the Richest Members List either. Besides that, I don't see any downside to it. :)

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I'll deposit right now.

EDIT: Important!

Does the bank begin the 24 hour countdown for interest after the most recent update? In other words, If I kept depositing my money would I never get the two percent interest because I never waited 24 hours since the most recent update.

L

Laharl

400 gil? That's small money.

I lost about 1.5k gil! I was in the top ten for wealth! :shocked

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Netxenur said:
So what about all my gil and experiance fool! Im still wanting to change my name and put my italzied name back on! and all that good stuff!
fool i want my 1.4k <3 :baby