BF Staff Team

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Don't think an admins main job should be deleting ads.
Admin can be as easy or as difficult as you make it. If you're constantly trying to improve the board with upgrades/addons/ new skins etc its a pain in the ass. If you're Roach however, you dont even have to log in but every few weeks ;)
exactly :). stuff I do.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
lol wtf who put that gimmi guy as sc2 mod all he does is troll people

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I don't want an admin spot. I want Asylum Judicator.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
replace chris with x42
The fact you and Flea hate me because you think I am annoying and I piss off Cheeze, especially when you aren't around enough doesn't count as a viable reason to kick me off. And the fact you think I do nothing is also propostrous, or is it because you think me = Donny? You had your chance man, and you forked it over to me back then. I should probably thank you for getting me this far :D.

Lets see:

• Give Jenny mod powers for the Asylum. It won't do any harm. The only reason she merged the Asylum last time was because of Tronga.
  • Pan is ok as Admin. DM would have been fine as well.
  • There is nothing wrong with our current staff leaders
  • Get a person to help me out a little or a lot more with Wc3
  • Sack JD/Forged and replace them with more active, semi-mature people
  • Upgrade Mike to Gmod and make Dark Blade the Comic Forum Leader. Dark Blade is probably the only guy interested in comics as much as Mike is.
  • Make Renzokuken Gmod for the late nights. Time zones make Australia afternoon when Canada is late night.
  • Either force LordNevar to improve his activity and mod abilities, or sack him as well
  • Dont offer anything to Cheeze for obvious reasons

Problem solved.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact you and Flea hate me because you think I am annoying and I piss off Cheeze, especially when you aren't around enough doesn't count as a viable reason to kick me off. And the fact you think I do nothing is also propostrous, or is it because you think me = Donny? You had your chance man, and you forked it over to me back then. I should probably thank you for getting me this far :D.

Lets see:

• Give Jenny mod powers for the Asylum. It won't do any harm. The only reason she merged the Asylum last time was because of Tronga.
  • Pan is ok as Admin. DM would have been fine as well.
  • There is nothing wrong with our current staff leaders
  • Get a person to help me out a little or a lot more with Wc3
  • Sack JD/Forged and replace them with more active, semi-mature people
  • Upgrade Mike to Gmod and make Dark Blade the Comic Forum Leader. Dark Blade is probably the only guy interested in comics as much as Mike is.
  • Make Renzokuken Gmod for the late nights. Time zones make Australia afternoon when Canada is late night.
  • Either force LordNevar to improve his activity and mod abilities, or sack him as well
  • Dont offer anything to Cheeze for obvious reasons

Problem solved.
Good suggestions, but BF doesnt need that many moderators.

I love how I made you write a paragraph with 4 words only lmao

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know, right :D.

That is not necessarily too many mods. I am taking away 2-3. And replacing them with 2.

Jd and Forged get swapped for Mike and Renzo. Nevar doesnt get replaced if he is removed. DM and Wing have been fine.

Jenny isn't a mod per say, she is like a forum leader. Big difference.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Then fucking do it instead of keep saying it'll happen.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
let renzo be mod i miss the times he was mod like that time he keep banning meAnd Chris lordnevar is already de modded to premium member

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Theres always admin notes about me, because in the past when our shit admin team did absolutely nothing and gave me staff powers I grew bored of the increasing drama between everyone on the site so I gave my password to someone who merged/deleted a lot of threads.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
let renzo be mod i miss the times he was mod like that time he keep banning meAnd Chris lordnevar is already de modded to premium member
I wasn't around for some time because I was in school/work.

Mike said:
Theres always admin notes about me, because in the past when our shit admin team did absolutely nothing and gave me staff powers I grew bored of the increasing drama between everyone on the site so I gave my password to someone who merged/deleted a lot of threads.
Yeah, but Jimbo was a dork with passwords. 1amsocool... like what the hell. Plus, you did it when Eric/Roach were the admins of this site. But now its me/Pan/Donny, and you are actually have fun.

Besides, we can always recall a backup and remove you from staff if you do it again. And you can only ban normal members anyways.

Kinkarso said:
I'm fine with renzo being a mod. Mike though, wasn't there an admin note about that?
Those notes are mostly outdated.

As for the whole mod dilemma. I sent out a PM to Dark Blade, he has agreed to it. Mike will most likely agree. But I need Renzo's confirmation so that I can finalize this whole moderator crap and we can all get what we want.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
get rid of jd inflames all he did was abuse his powers now he doesnt even come here also why is torrid mind diablo forum leader she doesnt even post there

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
1iamsocool

fuck you chris