BF Staff Team

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We need to retire some inactive staff members, promote some active staff members, and recruit some new staff members.

This should be the only thread in this forum that doesn't have a poll attached to it.

So basically, I'm looking to re-arrange the staff team so that it is strong enough to actually go forward. We'll need a new admin with actual admin powers this time ;), some new global mods, a promotion team, and a portal team.

I need to hear from all of you. Either apply for a position or nominate someone for a position. It doesn't matter if you're a regular member, or already a staff member.

Here's what'll be available:

- Global Mods
- Administrator
- Forum Leaders
- Promotion Team (.... or 'public relations'. You get my resources to work with! :hxc!)
- Portal Management Team (you decide what our visitors see)

Thanks,
Donny

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I call admin / gmod.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
get rid of chris as admin ( he doesnt do anything) , get rid of forged & jd as global mods mods ( they dont do anything either) meh thats just what i think

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Chris and Pan as Admin. Wing too if he actually wants to be.

I'm still waiting to be put in charge of my section.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Donny, when you say;

(.... or 'public relations'. You get my resources to work with! :hxc!)
What do you mean exactly? I mean, if you're going to sell the site, then we wouldn't have any resources of yours to work with. It comes across as if you aren't going to sell.

Just a few thoughts on what people have said, to be on topic - Ntrik shouldn't be a moderator, no offense. The Professor/Mike shouldn't be anything higher than a moderator. x42 can't handle pressure and isn't assertive enough to be an admin (He's good at fixing stuff though). xgmx is a nobody and shouldn't be considered for any position of power, he is only 15. The only person really deserving is Pan, because he's a good judge of character, doesn't flip out over nothing, and actually gives a shit.

I'm not saying i should be picked for anything, but the above is the God's-honest-truth about all of them. If this site is going to get out of its hole, then you're gonna need a competent staff. So please, think long and hard before you make a decision. Don't just promote/demote willy-nilly.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Donny, when you say;

What do you mean exactly? I mean, if you're going to sell the site, then we wouldn't have any resources of yours to work with. It comes across as if you aren't going to sell.

Just a few thoughts on what people have said, to be on topic - Ntrik shouldn't be a moderator, no offense. The Professor/Mike shouldn't be anything higher than a moderator. x42 can't handle pressure and isn't assertive enough to be an admin (He's good at fixing stuff though). xgmx is a nobody and shouldn't be considered for any position of power, he is only 15. The only person really deserving is Pan, because he's a good judge of character, doesn't flip out over nothing, and actually gives a shit.

I'm not saying i should be picked for anything, but the above is the God's-honest-truth about all of them. If this site is going to get out of its hole, then you're gonna need a competent staff. So please, think long and hard before you make a decision. Don't just promote/demote willy-nilly.
Does your not mentioning me mean that you support me 100%? lol

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Donny, when you say;

What Renzo said. But I think WZ deserves more responsibility (not necessarily as admin). And Jenny too. You need another woman up there to even out the testosterone.

- Amantis

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What Renzo said is more or less true. x42bn6 has been an admin before, and he's even more peer pressure weak then you are (no offense). He's proven to be great at tech stuff like forum mechanics and that sort of thing, but we've been there..it didn't end so well with him being there. I do agree though that he should be somewhere. N_ is a little hostile I think to go back on staff.

Pan would be a good admin in my opinion.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
At least let me get something where I can change my damn user title.