BF Contest Winners!!!

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Just went through all the referrals and it has been confirmed....

AND THE WINNERS ARE.........

#1: Dragnskull
Prize: Ipod Touch
(please PM me with your shipping address, email address, & full name)

#2: Flame_phoenix
Prize: $150 Amazon Gift Card
(please PM me with your full name and email address)

#3: Speaker
Prize: 6 Month Rapidshare Account OR 3 Months Free Advanced Membership @ LiveTV.ws
(please PM me with email address, & full name)

Congrats People

(no flaming)

Thank you,
Donny

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I bet you feel manly and accomplished in life, you have won an ipod touch by being a complete tool.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats dragnskull, hate to say it but any1 who worked as hard as u to get it deserved it

and damn u phoenix for making me lose morale towards the end

EDIT: arent we all supposed to get a premium account as well ;)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
not yet, waiting for shipping confirmation notice (hopefully tomorow...but doubtful) its being sent via Jact, not kink, so now i cant do anything but wait

and i dont get a premium since im already one, ive traded it in for a subscription to the tv site lol

and thanks speaker, congrats on your rapidshare account (thats an awesome prize...)

honostly im surprised you didnt place second.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
not yet, waiting for shipping confirmation notice (hopefully tomorow...but doubtful) its being sent via Jact, not kink, so now i cant do anything but wait
i recently won a blue tooth there(lol i dont even want it)
shipping is like2-3 weeks on their faq :(

Flame_phoenix

WarCraft III proud map maker
Reaction score
Ahh, here is the page.

Well, DragnSkull, I am Flame_Phoenix the winner of the second prize, and during the contest your biggest threat to the race for the first prize. Although I managed myself to get the first place for a few times, you always managed somehow to have it back.

Well, I am here, in first person to congratulate you for your victory, although I think it was unbalanced in some way.

I know that if we were if equal circumstances I would have get the first place instead of you, but destiny had a different fate for me.

So, that's it mate, congratulations on your Ipod, I hope you like it and make good use of it, and I wish to my direct opponent good luck in future.

Maybe who knows, next time we meet again in a contest I may win and take your place. World is unpredictable.

Enjoy it and have fun, Flame_Phoenix

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ahh, here is the page.

Well, DragnSkull, I am Flame_Phoenix the winner of the second prize, and during the contest your biggest threat to the race for the first prize. Although I managed myself to get the first place for a few times, you always managed somehow to have it back.

Well, I am here, in first person to congratulate you for your victory, although I think it was unbalanced in some way.

I know that if we were if equal circumstances I would have get the first place instead of you, but destiny had a different fate for me.

So, that's it mate, congratulations on your Ipod, I hope you like it and make good use of it, and I wish to my direct opponent good luck in future.

Maybe who knows, next time we meet again in a contest I may win and take your place. World is unpredictable.

Enjoy it and have fun, Flame_Phoenix
thanks for the congrats, but uh... no, you wernt a threat to me for the most part, my goal was to stay 100 points ahead of second place at all times, and i dont think you ever got into first place...

but hey, it was fun and gave me somethin to do for 2 weeks, you did a good job of not letting me slack up, and ontop of that you got 150 bucks, so congrats to you too :D

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
**** that. he didnt throw me any congrats.

and flame, how were circumstances unfair?

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So someone with only 9 posts was allowed to participate?

Wow...

Anyways, now that that stupid contest is outta the way, give me powah!

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Congrats everyone. Great contest!

So someone with only 9 posts was allowed to participate?

Wow...

Anyways, now that that stupid contest is outta the way, give me powah!
no you're ugly.

Everything is in order except Flame's gift card. I'll get that to you by the end of today.

Thank you,
Donny