Believe it or not...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Greetings all.

I'd have you know, i never made and introduction for myself, so i thought i'd do it now, rather than leave it for another five months!

I'm a Starcraft gamer-only. Although i do own WC3, i am unable to play it due to my computers inability to become good at anything. I use the net for two reasons, this site and BNET, which i am currently not using lately.

I have a PS2 which i use often, games are: Tekken-Tag Tournament, Turok:Evolution, Final Fantasy X and Red Faction.

I live in Australia, and i know no people from Australia who is a member of these forums, and i am looking forward to the day i find that person.

My social life is fine, i do not have a girlfriend (which i have stated in countless threads) and i am not looking for one, because i'd rather secure my future than have a girlfriend which would more-than-likely not work out.

I use BattleForums two days a week, saturday and sunday but currently i have sneaked onto the net the past two weeks so my post count on weekdays has slightly risen.

I am not that big an Anime fan, i like most of the them, but im not obsessed, i like DBZ and Neo Genesis Evangelion.

I love music, especially funky new stuff and some old rock. ie -

- GNR (Guns N Roses)
- RATM (Rage against the Machine)
- RHCP (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)
- Metallica
- Some Black Sabbath.

Other than that, i'm sure most of you oldies know me pretty well.

Later

- Renzokuken

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
HA! Caught you following my way of signing off Renzo! hehehe But you can borrow it anytime you wish though. :)

Well, not much to say, except to keep fixing your destiny, run your own life, and keep posting on Battle Forums. (And you'd better too before I get my blades out...)

As to meeting other Australians here, just wait patiently and the day will come soon.

I believe that I'm growing into an old oldie now...Where's my hair dye when I need it?

- Amantis

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
what kind of oldie...being here for a long time or being old?

i could be considered middle aged then...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
SkuZZy was buried long ago. He's 6-feet underground now :p

And, referring to oldies, meaning people who know me well at BattleForums or people who have been here a long time.

Amantis, i only used your signing off method because i was introducing myself.

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
Eeeeeeep!!! you guys are scaring me. I'm not so sure i want to come back on this Form!!!!! dosent matter really you guys prob don't rember me anyway see ya round.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Why the heck would we be 'scaring' you? Ey yo, come back here before I grab my blades out!

- Amantis

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
reallly? and i thought i was a freak. how odd.

well since youre here now, hello.
you must know that i am obsessed with cats and plan to take over the world using my cute avatar as a weapon.

in other words: hi how are you?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
Well nice to meet you Renzo. What sort of forums do you think you'll start posting in now that you're one of the newer members to the forums?

SkuZZy? Who's that? Wait... is this still 'The Sterility and Large Old-Manboob' forums???

Where am I?

*Has a stroke*
coRtALoS, you really are getting weirder each day. I think SkuZZy has given off these vibes, which killed him, and is now leeching onto coRtALoS:(. *sigh*

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Perhaps that was SkuZZy's spirit coming back to haunt our cort. hehehe

- Amantis

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
HE is almighty. HE commands the universe. HE r0x0rz my b0x0rz...

Guys... I really need a friend. I feel like such a social outcast and I sit here making jokes to amuse myself.. out loud. At other times I'll try to feed my dog cereal or get the wild urge to take the shells in my driveway and shove them down my pants... I wish I was kidding.:(

SkuZZy's been getting busier and busier lately. I hardly ever talk to him on AIM anymore now, and poor IrishDrunk hasn't been able to log into his account for 4 days now... I'm feeling like a useless tool unable to tell him what's wrong.

Yeah, so anyway SkuZZy said he probably won't be coming back. I asked him about summertime when he might have more time which he said might happen, but still... nothing definate.

In the meantime, watch out for poison chapstick and Renegade Samurai IDE Hard Drives, and tip your spaghetti profusely when you order some waiter for dinner.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
coRtALoS, i admit, your jokes are funny. But if you want a friend to chat to on AIM, im your man. My AIM name is RenzokukenSE if you want to add me.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Dont worry about being the only australian in here. I am a solitaire myself :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Screw my AIM sign in name. I deleted it long ago, so my only means of communication through the net is this site & PMs.

I can't logon to MSN because, i dont why?! My computer just sucks. I need a new one. Any chance in emailing your comp to me? :p