Battlenet at School/uni?

stealth69

Reaction score
um me and some mates bought starcraft battlechest at this sale! 1/2 price anyway we wondering how could we play battlenet from our school computers which are at the moment Macs we are getting dual boot soon they run the programme novell client on the windows computers so i asume it is the server programme um now

um staff acount they can connect to steam(staff dude told us)

we cant :( so same thing happend for starcraft we also have warcraft3 and would be cool play that to on b Net um. seem they have blocked most of the ports even so that msn doesnt work now um is there anyway we can connect?

say using a programme to go through firefox to connect to bnet as that and itunes are the only things that work.

i read another post from 4 years ago except it didnt make much sense and didnt seem to get resolved um
except for people mentioning ghost ip.

any help be awsome !!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
All blizzard games are hybrid cd's meaning u can play it on a mac or pc

if they blocked off the ports theres no way you guys can get to the b.net servers.
you might be able to play LAN games with each others

stealth69

Reaction score
um yea i no we getting diablo to. we already plan lans with dota. u sure as there seemed to be another view 4 years ago.... as we go thru a proxy to get to the net.

also u guys no any place for me to get a patch so i dont need to use the cd basically like a the virtual cd( we have on for warcraft3). found toast worked for the cd problem