April Fools

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
i know its early but has anybody thought of some pranks they r going to pull??? tell me here...especially if they r on the school or one of the teachers or some thing like that!!!

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
sorry for double posting but when i hit the edit button it want let me edit...i need some ideas or i wont to hear soemthing funny that somebody is going to do or should i come w/ this in about a few weeks???

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well the typical light-a-bag-of-shit-on-fire-ring-doorbell-then-run technique got blown due to it being illegal (damn!) but i still do mean stuff like steal girl scout cookies, dress up like santa and tell little kids that santa claus hates you (it gets kinda hot since it IS april), ask for diet water and steal all the sugar packets you can in resturants, the typical push over a porto-potty, TPing a house, ill think of more later..

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
those r good

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah man as cool as it is, id suggest you do about 3 of those that day and do at least 1 at night time with your friends. remember to get really hyper off something like coffee or coke or something. but get hyped up so you can really pull those pranks

whatever you do DONT EGG THE HOUSE! id tell you why but i feel you can fill that in in your mind

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
i dont know why u wouldnt???

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Man your a spammer

How the **** do you get 40 postes in one day with an average post of 40 postes a day.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why not egg a house? hint: windows

theroy, 40 posts a day maybe, but click search, check any of my posts, not one was spam to my knoledge

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"8.7 out of 10 those are some nice bouncy tits !!

my new one is scaring a lot of people. come on guys its just elmo the masta of pimpin and getting all the sex. hes also got a big red low rider with fuzzy seats and big gold teeth. he also has his own show! elmos world! and im tellin ya nobody can dance that good dude. i give mine a 8 out of 10!
i find my avatars from random locations"

Wow that was really necessary.

"hahaha thats so mean bring crystal meth and ****in up a dog. im sure those were the 5 happiest minutes of the dogs life though

RyanXWing you got a fight everyday? we get like 3-4 a day because im in one of those rioting groups were we wanna do mosh parties all the time and get hyped up by bustin heads and kicking ass. i swear dude they got this cop chick stalking our group and we cant get that bitch off our ass any suggestions"

No way!

"theroy, 40 posts a day maybe"

41 I can see thoes kind of postes maybe 4 times a day. But 41 postes I find that basically impossible?

"but click search"

I did I suggest everyone else should to. half of your postes are "half" decent the rest are just pointless spam about how you **** your dog.

"check any of my posts"

I checked some then I got board of reading the senseless shit.

"not one was spam to my knoledge"

Well you better check your "knoledge" because theres a lot of spam.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theroy i pity you sometimes. your always working so hard just to flame people.

i typed that avatar stuff, it went with the subject, its not spam, if you cant admit your wrong on that then the only one with ill knoledge is you.

that second one goes along with everything else in that thread too. brush up on your skills of identifying spam. and yes that whole post you just made was spam, it doesnt contribute to the post

anyway,
ignus if you still dont understand, egging a house is a huge problem because its very possible to break a window. and when you do that your in deep shit. TPing a house is all good though. also, prank calling is really awesome, i got what sounded like a fat women to believe she won 1 million dollars and she was like crying she was so happy. thats when i hung up :D

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...Some kid's need an ass whupping...where the **** are your parents? Doing drugs or some shit? Working the corner? I know if any of my kids (no I don't have kids :rolleyes: ) or ever did some shit like that they would want to be arrested first because if I catch em I'm, as eloquently said by Bernie Mac, "bust they heads till the white meat show":D There is just some shit that if there were more good parents wouldn't exist...why is America turning into some Jenny Jones show?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Haha Your sad if you care if your kids egg or tp houses oyur going to have alot of problems... Anyways My plans for April fools is to drop a smoke bomb that if made right covers an entire block in the middle of my school courtyard, and also take the fan belt off this ******s car. If you want to look at the smoke bomb recipe you can look in my website at the Anarchist Cook Book

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ForGeD
Haha Your sad if you care if your kids egg or tp houses oyur going to have alot of problems... Anyways My plans for April fools is to drop a smoke bomb that if made right covers an entire block in the middle of my school courtyard, and also take the fan belt off this ******s car. If you want to look at the smoke bomb recipe you can look in my website at the Anarchist Cook Book
Yeah whew having my kids out on the streets egging people's houses what am I thinking I should give them a lift and buy the eggs!

Moron it's called instilling in your children the respect for other people's property as you would want them to treat your own. You don't know the value of money yet because everytime you do some ignorant shit like that someone has to pay for it...I pay taxes...so if I catch some kid who thinks he's bad ass tagging a school wall with *____ HIGH SCHOOL IS GAY* or some stupid shit like that I'm beating his ass in front of his friends too...than I will go to his parent's house and beat their ass for not raising their kid right so instead of being a preventable problem he or she is now a situation that the community has to deal with.

And I no if I caught some kid ****ing with my shit it's ****ing on...I don't care how old he is don't **** with my shit...If their is a dent in my car their is a dent in yo ass:) :) :)

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ForGeD
My plans for April fools is to drop a smoke bomb that if made right covers an entire block in the middle of my school courtyard
hhahagahagaewgagagaheaghhehaha you just reminded me about stink bombs! i have like 12 and i swear ill get em going all throughout the school! hahaha you should see the expression on their faces when they run out of the bathroom screaming because it smells so so so horribly bad. ahh ive been like this all my life onisyphon my parents gave up in 2nd grade when i put a whoopy cushion on the teachers chair! her ass was so fat she broke the poor thing:p !

shadowulfe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by KittieKitty
huh? is the nameless punk banned or is it just the signature?
looks like he isn't banned kittiekitty...he is currently online when i posted this...me thinks he did it to f*&k with our heads

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes yes it was one of my tests that happened to be successful. like theroys experiment with thread views. yeah im pretty sure i couldnt be online on a banned account name. and i doubt skuzzy hates me THAT much. and yes its fun to **** with peoples heads :D

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Been gone from these forums awhile. I'm sure no one knows me, but-ahem, forgetless, you've been reading "The Anarchists Cookbook", uhhh...

AKB is 99.9% bullsh*t.

Though, that specific somkebomb you are referring to is one of the few real things in that book.

Gallon of saltpeter and sugar, right? heh-heh...

Oh well, just a warning...don't want anyone blowing their hands off filling an emptied CO2 catridge with the "stuff" from a Estes model rocket engine....."stay away from that book" is something any descent/intelligent/true pyro(technician) would tell you. It IS dangerous...

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, a fair warning though...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It wasnt bumped