Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Announcer taps his mike.*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, humans and non. Welcome! To the Age of Annihilation Battle Tourney, Fight Number TWO! We'll be fighting this as an one-on-one battles where the only way to lose is if you're DEAD! That's right, DEAD! Of course, what's a little risk when the prize of a life time is on the line right? We've got all the best warriors in the world here and every one is hungry for BLOOD! Let the second battle BEGIN!

Tacitus: Ok, lets bring out our next condenders! Mlurk'Tul!!! (insert other guy here, i'm sorry, can't find your characters name)

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Mlurk'Tul comes out dressed in an unadorned black and gray robe, except for the Brilliant Tan and Grey Voidstone embedded in the robes center.*

Mlurk'Tul: I proclaim the ancient teachers of the Zethreyzim as the only worthy opponents.

*looks over to his opponent*

Mlurk'Tul: This is undoubtably only another thorn in my side.

*sighs*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Ron Hayward stands at the opposite end of the arena looking bored. Holding his hand in front of him, palm up, he speaks three arcane words, and in a flash of fire, a samurai sword appears in his hand.*

Ron: This sword shall taste your blood!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Tacitus: I shall be judging this match. If at any time I feel one of you needs to take a hit, I will deliver it. If at any time one of you flees from battle, I will collect you. If at any time one of you decides I need to die, then you shall suffer my wrath. I am your judge! I am your mo...uh...god! Let the battle.

BEGIN!!!

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Mlurk'Tul immediatly vanishes in a gust of dust*

*His claws apppear transparent in mid-air, as he takes a swipe at Ron*

Mlurk'Tul: Ahahaha, I shall bathe in your lifeblood!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Ron jumps backward, but in the process seems to cut himself with his own blade. But he then closes his eyes in concentration and the blood covering his sword disappears, only to be replaced with a sickly gold and blue flame.*

Ron: We shall see.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*The claws zip around everywhere, you lose track of them for a moment- a moment too soon, the calws slash across your chest, drawing 6 lines of blood.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Tacitus: OOOH! A light hit by Mlurk'Tul to Ron's Torso! Do I see a counter coming?

*The stadium is surrounded with darkness as several demons crawl up to the top of the stadium to watch. For miles around the tournament a great storm is ravaging the land. Several portals open up throughout the battlefield, each exiting at another location around the battlefield*

Tacitus: Looks like we have a field change!

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Mlurk'Tul looses a lightining bolt, which promptly hits Ron and sends him spinning to the ground, then dashes to Ron and Fury-Slashes him, scoring 3 hits, and drawing blood each time.

Nlurk'Tul: You have yet to prove a challenge Puny warrior, you cannot defeat one of my skills!

*Mlurk'Tul screeches a victory screech, but of course it seems bizarre as you cannot see his head, several demons scratch thier heads in confusion.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: quick note, i think i forgot to post the complete ruleset
no more than 2 actions per post and no more than 4 actions between the other player's actions (that make sence?)

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
OOC: I guess so. That kinda sucks with that 1 week rule though, what if it takes him 6 days for each post? He'd drag the fight on a long time. Until thne my actions are expired.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I am really sorry to take so long, but I can't get on the Internet too often, but I can make the at least once a week deadline.

BOT:

*Ron stands there looking at Mlurk'Tul. Then, despite all his wounds, he starts to laugh. He holds his sword in a double handed grip in front of him.*

Ron: Fool! Your combat skills are admirable, but they have proven to be your downfall!

*Ron is then engulfed in a whirling maelstrom of fire powered by his own blade. As the whirlwind of fire grows, so Ron. His muscles bulge and he grows taller, and all his wounds heal over.*

Ron: Now you shall see the true might of a Dragon! DRAGON FIRE!!!

*Ron brings down his sword, sending a wave of fire straight at Mlurk'Tul. But, do to Mlurk'Tul's swiftness, he only suffers a glancing blow. But even that is enough to send him flying through one of the portals littered about the field.*

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
OOC: ROFL, ok buddy, heres the thing, your kinda scrwed, Im on another plane, any shit you do aint gonna hit me. If it seems unfair, it is. But I also have the 'weakest' character here. ;)

*Mlurk'Tul dashes foward and pummels Ron, using his Jovocian heritage he ups his REDEMPTION aura, and strikes himself in the foot, feeling nothing (Due to the properties of the plane hes on) Ron feels a sharp pain, as if his foot was just ripped open., Mlurk'Tul swipes furiously at Ron, scoring 1...2...3...4 hits, leaving 12 deepgashes in Ron's heart. Mlur'Tul then spots a fat spectator with a hotdog, and promptly rips him limb from limb and chucks his 2 arms and legs at Ron.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well Kald, there are weaknesses to being "phased" as i'll refer to it here. first of all, area attacks still have the full effect, also there a few other things i won't go into...yet

BOT:
Tacitus: Looks like that spectator should have stayed home today! But the blood is satisfying none the less. Keep it up!

*Tacitus finds the guy's arm and takes the untouched hotdog while the two competitors fight around him*

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
OOC: If you play 3rd Edition DnD, for thats where I got my shifting ability, there are not many weaknesses, the only one that I can possibly think of is the severing of the astral cord, for an immediate severage of the soul, but even he cant do taht, otherwise, fireballs, lighting blast, tsunamis, as long as I stay here, they cant touch me due to the fact its a psychical object stuck to one plane.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Okay, I guess I didn't really explain Ron's powers on my character submission. All his powers are granted by the Great White Dragon, the dragon god (at least in his world). They transcend the physical plane, and will strike any target they are intended to, because they are directed by a god's hand. I guess it's just a newbie mistake, but they do happen.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
OOC: Heres a tip, gods cant do shit on the Astral Plane. The Ethereal Plane on the other hand.... Its too bad Im not there. Allow me to break it down.

Ethereal Plane - In simpler terms its the secondary 'Material Plane' next to the Psychial Plane, everything here takes on a wavy form, and becomes semi-translucent. Anything on the Etheral Plane can still be seen, though not very well, and moving here requires some semblence of mind power.

Astral Plane - This is a complete Enigmatic plane, Gods cant touch this plane because it was made by Ao, the God of Gods, as a travelling zone for him in the Time of Troubles. Since then mortals have learned how to use it, as well as many magical animals. Usually used as a plane for fast transportation. Dimension doors are just one of the many spells that -QUICKLY- acess the Astral plane, usually to appear on the other side of something. The astral plane requires immense willpower to move around in, due to the fact that Ao didnt exactly think mortals would be meddling with godly creations. Thus wizards and some trained monks, those are two classes possesed of immense concentration, thus they have the discipline to move around in the astral plane. Animals can travel the astral plane because of thier primality, they have intinctual urges and thier mindpower gets them what they need. However, when travelling in the astral plane, onlooking travellers see you as a golden cord with beads formed in your shape. Striking and severing the cord teleports the body home, and rips the travellers soul from his body, leaving it trapped on the astral plane.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Thnx for the explanation, but i believe Icewind Dale 2 is DnD v.3, so i'm glad i got it.

BOT:

Ron: I didn't want to do this so early in the tournament, but i must.

*Ron takes a completely neutral stance. His amulet, The Tears of Re'Bereh, which is a deep blue tear-shaped stone, begins to glow. The light from the stone slowly wraps itself around Ron's body. It swirls faster and faster, and in a bright explosion, the light disapates. Ron has now assumed a phase 2 Xenotrope transformation, his were-dragon form.)

OOC: Thanks for the tip about primality in animals.

BOT:

Ron: Now I know where you hide coward! Since you will not fight on this plane on fair grounds, I shall bring the fight to you!

*Closing his eyes, he stands silent for a moment. Then, he let's out an ear shattering roar and light flares around him. When the light vanishes, Ron still stands there, but there is a subtle difference to him, much like the strangeness about Mlurk'Tul.*

Ron: Now we fight!

*Ron jumps forward and brings down his sword, scoring a deep slash across Mlurk'Tul's shoulder. Then, he brings his clawed hand back across and rips open his chest.*

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Mlurk'Tul grins and concentrates, the wound closes*

Mlurk'Tul: This is the Astral plane fool!

*Mlurk'Tul slashes his claw lightining fast across the cord that is Ron, almost severing it, then comes across in another swipe, severing the cord completely-*

Mlurk'Tul: Farewell.... Fool, I daresay you do need to review your battle strategies more... I await your return from the astral plane, if another traveler ever takes pity on you..

Status
Not open for further replies.