Visit site
Fine. This is a new RPG i made. rules are brlow

you're allowed double races
you're allowed double classes
3 primary skills
3 secondary skills
1 ultimate skill

members who are allowed to make major plot changes:

Moderators, me, anyone who i allow to.........

Story: The world is nearly at war. I, the great Quoc, call upon anyone useful to find the chowsized doll deep in the Mountain ranges, and bring it back, alive if possible. And, of course, anyone who holds the chowsized doll will ressurect only once when killed. Keep that in mind. You will meet powerful enemies such as the Flame Mages, Infernals (yes, i kow i copied that from WCIII, but I couldn't think of any other), Fellhounds (same reason), Dread knights and the dreaded Skeletion Lords. Be careful.........and oh yeah, you will need a gas mask for this......ill will hand it over if you accept.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
hmm i guess ill play 2. ill go make a char.... but what do you mean by double races?

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nm i dont want to join this sents i just made a new rpg. mabye if this didnt start by the time that rpg is over then mabye ill join ok...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Double Races = Half-Elf, Half-Dragons, and a variety of others.
~~~~Can I use Ryu, my dragonoid? He's a triple race. Human/High-Elf/Dragon

Ryu: Dragonoid
Class: Mage/Fighter
Sex: Male

Primary Skills:
~~Mage Spells (duh)
~~Vorporeal Slash (increases speed and fighting ability using his elven heritage)
~~Dragon Transformation

Secondary Skills (requires dragon tranformation):
~~Breath Attack
~~Wing Attack
~~Dragonoid Tranformation

Ultimate Skill (requres dragonoid tranformation and desperation of 100):
~~Lighthawk Wings

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Walking through the city streets, Ryu seems to be mumbling to himself.

Ryu: *to himself* This place is nothing like home, or the other dimensions I've been too for that matter.

He sees a man who looks like he might know something. He hastens over to him.

Ryu: Hello. Do you know a...*looking at the parchment he brought with him* Quoc?
Quoc: Yes. He's me. I see you have one of the letters I sent.
Ryu: *looks a bit surprised* Well, yes.
Quoc: Good! I heard there was a great warrior named Ryu. It's odd that that person I met said only he could deliver this to you.
Ryu: Oh? So...*to himself in dragonic so Quoc can't understand him* you don't seem to know anything about alternate dimensions...
Quoc: What?
Ryu: I'm sorry. It's nothing. I'm just making a note to myself in my...native tongue.[/color]

OOC: I'll explain my "Ultimate" techinque. It creates three to ten fanblade shaped items that Ryu can transform into just about anything he wants. The first three must be a sword, sheild, and armor and must be equiped to Ryu only. Any other equipment after that can be "forced" to an ally. That item instantly becomes their most prefered weapon, and the individual gains "ultimate" mastery of that weapon (five "stars") for as long as the weapon remains in play (approx 5-15 rounds of combat).

The reason the time is so limited is because anyone equiped with even one Lighthawk Wing becomes nearly (I can't stress that enough, nearly) invincible. And desperation of 100 essentially means "reduced to critical HP and allies losing". So, ya, hard to even attain.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*ALan enters the city, looking around the streets, looking for Quoc.*

Alan:*To HImself* Where the hell is he? *Spots a great warrior, and a man taking to him.*

Alan: *calling out* Hey!*the man turns to him* are you Quoc?
Quoc: Yes, I am Quoc. Who the hell are you?
ALan: I am Alan. You sent me a parchment. *Waves the piece of parchment at him*
Quoc: I see.........Well.........*quoc walks into the buliding behind him*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu shakes his head and follows Quoc in. He looks around the room they've just walked into, and notices some odd amedities (sp?). Some look like ancient artifact while others look like technologies that Ryu hasn't seen on his plane. He can identify much of it, however.

Ryu: So...*noticing Alan walk up next to him* why do you want to talk to us in here?[/color]

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Thee Pamma Has joined thy Game!*

Name: Reziarfg
Race: Catacomb Dragon
Class: Death Element (Saturn) (Black-Purple color, black horns)
No weapons, uses his claws.
No armor, has a naturally strong dragon-hide armor.

Abilities: Whatever dragons do...

He's a tiny dragon, about 5 feet tall.

Anyways, someone introduce me.....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *to himself* A dragon? No...not a regular one, anyway.

Ryu turns around to see a dragon, full-fledged, who appears to be shorter than him! To this oddity, Ryu shows the least surprise, though he is still thus.

Reziarfg: I'm Reziarfg.
Ryu: What's a catacomb dragon doing here?[/color]

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reziarfg: Quoc sent me a letter...he spoke of a war, and how we must retreive this "chowsized doll". So whats going on here, anyway?

Reziarfg: *Talking to Ryu in "Dragon"* Don't underestimate me because of my size.

(OOC:when did a dragon learn to speak english?)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Probably from back when Bahamut and Tiamat taught them to.

[color=royal blue]Ryu: *responding in the same dialect of dragon* I wouldn't dream of underestimating you. *in common* Well, Quoc, you have interesting tastes.
Quoc: How many languages do you know?!
Ryu: If I had to guess, I'd say at least fifteen. What exactly is our mission?[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
quoc:*sitting down* The war is between the Black Dragons, and the Catacomb dragons. I thought you knew, Reziarfg. Anyway.......I will issue you a gas mask. You may think that this is very funny......but.....you'll find out. OF course, you all know you have to fine the chowsized doll deep inside the mountain ranges. And, DON'T THINK THAT THE DOLL IS LIGHT. If it was, i would had got it myself............

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reziarfg: Of course i knew that...*cough cough*...How am i going to use a gas mask? I'm sure i can breathe in any atmosphere, considering i live in the depths of the Earth. So what is the doll? Is it like a barbie doll?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I'll pass on the mask. I have...ways of surviving. I've been to the depths of the lo... In any case, I'm also very strong.
Quoc: What are you trying to hide?
Ryu: Nothing. I just have...information that I must keep secret. I will help you. Just keep in mind that I know much more about this conflict than you...and I would have prefered to stay out of it.
Quoc: Then why did you come?
Ryu: If there is a chance to end a war, I will take it.[/color]

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reziarfg: Quoc, how do you suppose we defeat the Black Dragons? They have a higher birth rate than The Catacomb Dragons. They're many more of them, and we will need more warriors!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: im joining up, incoming: Beloved

BOT:
*suddenly Reziarfg's arm lifts up and he smacks himself in the back of the head, and Quoc picks up a gas mask and throws it into the darkness*

??? (catching it): Thank you, anybody else ready to go? I'm pissed off any ready to kill, so can we get to it?