Achievement thread

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
The official forums usually has one of these...seems like a good idea here. Post what achievement you are working on, complain about it, give people advice etc.

Currently, I am working on 100 mounts. I am at 96 now, and if I do all the Argent Tournament (Again, lost it when I faction changed), I will be put at 98 I believe. That is excluding the mounts that cost 100 seals.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have kicked my addiction, thanks for making me want to log back in .... pssh

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
See...the problem is not the addiction. You just need to change how you view the game. Play it when you feel like it, not when you feel you have to. They have gone to great lengths with Cataclysm to ensure that you can play very casually. I have gotten 4/7 in Firelands and 370 equipped ilevel with pugs alone playing when I feel like it and so on.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to invest way too much time in that game for any return. I remember when Battlegrounds came out...

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
You have to invest way too much time in that game for any return. I remember when Battlegrounds came out...
That is the thing...it is not an investment. It is something to do when you are bored. Now, if you do not play any other video games or watch TV then you are probably not wasting your time when you are bored. But to me this game is more rewarding than most options that involve TV/video games.

CyanSleepy

Reaction score
Do you have both the Raven Lord and Rivendare's Deathcharger? They took so long to farm for me, took like 3 months! What is your favorite mount?