Aaah.. i just wanna dupe

DizZy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just wanna dupe some shit. who tha hell duzn't right? i mean playin legit is aiight.. but when u got like 630 mf and tha last good drop u had was a p manald last week. then u get a bit PISSED.. and annoyed. i think bnet is on crack lately. yet my friends are droppin valor, shaft, storm, doom's and such.. and they aint got even close to my mf. so yea looks like dupin is my only hope to keep from burning this game disc. i dont use any progs at all so i kno bnet hasn't given me the ''bitch ur screwed'' tag. i dunno wutz up wit 'em. but ... SOMEONE OUT THERE knowz how to dupe i kno. im a little familiar with packets but not much. and if im guessin correctly that plays an important part. so if anyone out there is feeling generous today i'd appreciate it. :D < my happy ass when i learn to dupe. lol.. peace

DizZy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh and umm.. please dont tell me tha shadowmaster crapola :D dupin on open is damn near pointless.. thx.

DizZy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
old motha hubbard went to tha cubboard to get her old dog a bone. when she bent over rover took over and she had a new bone of her own.. . OOH!.. ~andrew dice clay~

DizZy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
moma alwayz said life is like a box a chocolates ya never kno what ur gonna get ~some country dood wit messed up legz and a friend named bubba~

DizZy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aiight.. i was asking someone to TELL me how.. i never said i knew how. and wtf.. 6 hours of waiting and i get one response.. jewish.. very jewish

searcher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heil ....... hitler ....... lol

please close this jewish beggin thread ..... plz ...

CLOSE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: dont even think about banning me ..
i am no nazi .... and i am free of speech ....
you f.ucking "tell me how to dupe" jews .

"i cut your head of and shit in your open neck"

i cant stand it anymore ........ shi t

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok first The only way you are gonna find a dupe is you make one ur self or someone Releases one to the public... other then that most ppl keep it secret. also stop spamin dizzy

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1.Learn Packets
2.Become VERY lucky
3.Test
4.Repeat 3 MANY MANY MANY Times

You see Duping by packetes is pure luck that you stumble on upon the right packet to do it.
One other thing everyone asks people "Oh tell me how to dupe!" But if they ever learned they wouldnt tell any1.So the next time you ask sum1 to help you dupe think =)
(Not bein mean but the truth hurts)