2v2 NELF NELF NELF

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
This is my err 9th-11th games. I quit war3 1 year ago and nww I'm back coz it sux to switch from war3 to the primitive broodwar where SCVs are sleeping and AI&micro are lacking. So, day #2. I play Human very rarely, only in solo vs guys who think are too tough. Mostly elf in 2v2.

Elfpwnage.w3g, Details:

the game vs orc, my 50:17 win:losses vs orc were not for nothing! It's a must see game. Details:

GoodAllyGG.w3g, Details:

Dig it, all my oppononets have higher apm than me. I'm not doing things as fast as when in shape.

Attachments

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
those were fucking brutal.

if i actually considered watching them, thats what i would have said.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Thanks if by brutal you mean entertaining. But I might as well watch them myself to laugh at the orc specially (coz he talked in a manner he was gonna win). Coz screw the 'others', I'm talking about 2 persons here that now don't bother watching and they know who I mean.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Here is a LONG game elf vs ud where I'm elf with lots of battles. Better than my elf vs hu game. Totally killed the ud in the end. I'm not gonna waste even 1 min to upload anything anymore if I don't see Chris and Theroy 'Teh Mighty Elf afraid of ud' or anyone watching 4 reps instead of posting crap on the forums.

Details:

Attachments