2 replays...

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, now that Im beginning to play TFT, I decided to go ahead and post some of my replays! Im 9-2 so far (one of the losses was just mistake after mistake on my part, the other one is the second replay posted). This game here was against an orc player who claimed to be a level 14 (he was currently level 5 6-0), and definately wasnt bad. He managed to take out my base after I was stupid enough to not Focus on the catapults, but that doesnt mean its over =). A good game showing a nice plan of attack against orc (if I hadnt used my anti-orc build it would have been all over...).

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
And the second one... Everyone seems to post replays where they win, so Im posting one where I lost for once =). This guy was currently 14-1 and claimed to be "racing with a friend to level 20". I believed him after this. Check it out if you want a good idea of what to do in NE miror matches, or if you just want to see a level 23 or so player beat me up =) (check his play not mine... he was random, and I got archers and he got hunts to start. hehe not good)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok, im going to say this, why do you have such short games. every time i play i put my ass in the game for an hour, you some out with the shortest replays i have ever seen.

first game, was pretty cool, the orc was stupid to believe he had won. I had someone take out my black citadel, and he was smart enough to realize he hadn't suddenly won.

second game, your opponent was good, although i still don't see why u just gave up. you had so much gold to build. get some MG or bears... hunts take extra damage from piercing and seige, so archers and hunts would have been excellent. then again, im an undead player, what do i know?

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Haha my games are all short because of my stile of play. Im agressive and attack early with very little creeping. I almost never have a game go over 20 min =). As for the second game... I agree with you that it wasnt completely lost, but I had lost my warden, he had a higher level hero and lots more hunts, and I decided that he would be able to outmicro me easally and any attempt to win a battle with a smaller army (which I can sometimes manage if my oponents micro is bad) was pointless. I had so much gold because I was just chatting at that point. The game was over when I lost that battle.